45 |The Romance That They Love|

Sanyukta descended from the stairs wearing the beautiful black dress Soham bought her, smiling as she caught his attention.

His eyes scanned her from head to toe, admiring the beauty that was walking towards him in the breath taking dress he hand picked for her.

It was an ankle length dress with a split which stopped at her lower thigh, her hair was let down the way he liked it with the special clip he got her not too long ago at the side.

Even though she was wearing a small amount of makeup she still looked amazing.

"Damn sweetheart you look stunning," Soham said huskily as he walked towards to get a closer look at her.

"Thank you for the compliment. As I said before, you look quite dashing yourself."

He smirked and snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him, their faces just inches away.

"You owe me something from this morning."

"A kiss?"

"It's good that you remembered. Now should I kiss you or will you do the honors?" Soham traced his finger slowly down the side of her face making her blush a little at his romantic gestures.

"Of course I will kiss you first because I am the better kisser."

She leaned in and kissed him, cupping his face to keep his head in place.

He felt a little offended that she called herself the better kisser as he was a way better kisser than her.

After all, he kissed with more passion and love.

Not taking it lightly, Soham increased the speed of the kiss putting more passion into it as he gripped her waist tighter.

Sanyukta just smiled on the inside and went along with it as she was really enjoyed it and him wanting to dominate the kiss.

They broke apart and rested their heads against each other, trying to catch their breaths.

"You said you were the better kisser which is so not true," he spoke.

"So you are the better kisser?"

"Absolutely."

"Then who did you learn from? Me right."

Sanyukta chuckled upon seeing his pale face as he knew she was right and that he had no words to answer her.

"Let's go and eat before the food gets cold," saying that he took her hand and led her back to the dinning room trying to change the subject.

"By the way Soh, I love a man who can cook. I find it sexy."

"Thanks for the compliment." He winked at her and being the gentleman he was, he pulled out her chair out, allowing her to sit down, and walked over to his chair, taking a seat.

"I made one of your favorites, Chicken Biryani."

"I can see that and I can already see them being devoured by me."

Sanyukta took up her fork and dug into the food making Soham chuckle at her childish actions.

What could he say? She was exactly like him, childish and cute but very tempting in the outfit she was wearing.

"This is delicious Soh," Sanyukta spoke breaking the few minutes of silence between them.

"I put extra love in it just for you." He looked up at her and saw the small smile on her face with her mouth stuffed with food.

She felt his gaze on her as she ate and couldn't help but to glance at him, as he stared at her while he ate.

Sanyukta knew how much he loved her and she loves him the exact same way. He wasn't just her husband, he was her best friend whom she could go to and complain about anything and tell all of her secrets to.