34 | The Love That He Confesses|

Flashback
"Finally ma you're here," Soham spoke in excitement as walked up to her. "Hi Vanya my cutie pie."

He gently held the hand of the one year old while she smiled widely at him, flashing him her single tooth.

"How is everything at home? Remember what I said, you are free to stay here any time you want."

"I know beta just give me more time to adjust to things. Anyway, why did you call me so urgently?" she asked as she sat down on the couch, placing Vanya's stroller beside her.

"I don't know what's going on with me but I have been acting very strangely for the past 5 and a half months this year. Whenever I am around Sanyukta, I feel so relaxed and peaceful.

When she talks especially about me, my heart starts to flutter and I start to blush. When she touches me I get these shivers that run down my spine.

Ma what is this? I really want to know."

"Aww my son is in love." Urmi went over to him and pulled his cheeks like a grandma.

"Love?"

Soham didn't know what love felt. Well how a spouse or relationship type of love felt like. It was so new to him.

He was single all his life before he married Sanyukta. No girlfriends no crush nothing.

He was always a lonely teenager and college student who was so caught up in his broken life that he never had time for any of that.

Love.

He loved her, a lot. He finds it hard to sleep without her, hear her voice or see her face.

It all made sense now.

Soham smiled widely after hearing what Urmi said. He was actually freaking in love.

"Yes son and all those things that has been happening to you is a clear sign that you love Sanyukta, with all of your heart."

Soham placed his hand on his chest where his heart was located and smiled wider, if that was possible.

I'm in love with Sanyukta.

His voice was so pure and genuine.

The woman whom he despised was now the woman he loves to his heart. Whom without her he gets restless and tormented.

The way she smiles at him, talks to him, understands him, stick up for him, kiss him, made it so clear to him that she was the fucking right person for him.

"I can't believe I'm in love. Love feels like this? This feels so peaceful and soothing. Why didn't you tell me that love feels like this ma?" Soham asked and she chuckled sitting down beside of him.

"Because I wanted you to find out on your own. So that you can experience this wonderful feeling on your own. Love is what everyone wants but not everyone gets. It can be painful but the most amazing feeling in this world at the same time.

I wanted you to see this whole different and new world with your own eyes and feel each and every inch of it." Urmi stroked his hair slowly, holding his hand with her opposite hand.

"I didn't see it before ma, Sanyukta showed it to me. She didn't give up on me and look now, I'm in love with her," Soham told bitting his bottom lip.

"She makes you happy Soham and I can see that very clearly. I am glad she came into your life and pulled you out of your hell. She showed you a new life so cherish her. Make her feel like the happiest woman in the world."

"I will ma, but how will I tell her? I am too shy to. Help me out please." Soham gave her his cutest puppy eyes as he pouted at her, folding his hands together.