|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|

2 Years Later

"How much longer will it take?" Soham asked impatiently as he sat on the bed, waiting for Sanyukta to come out with the pregnancy test.

"Just a few more minutes."

He was elated when he noticed the sudden change in behavior, constant vomiting and dizziness Sanyukta showed over the past few days.

All of those were signs of pregnancy and without any delay he bought her a pregnancy test.

He continued to scroll through Amazon in search of baby items for both boys and girls, with high hopes of receiving positive results.

He already had a nursery set up in the room next to theirs and was only waiting to find the perfect interior designer.

Soham's eyes landed on different baby outfits he found absolutely adorable, baby products he plans to stock up on and lots and lots of toys.

As he scrolled and found something he loved he added it to their shopping list.

Sanyukta came out the bathroom, drawing his attention and in excitement he rushed over to her.

"So what did it say?"

"I'm pregnant. We're going to be parents," she said with her voice cracking up a bit, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks.

"Yes! Yes!" he screamed, picking her up in his arms, spinning her around in happiness.

"Okay. Okay. Soham I am getting dizzy."

He put her down and made her sit on the bed while he goes down on his knees.

He placed his head on her stomach with a wide smile on his face and just stayed there in that position.

"Hi baby, this is papa and the person who is carrying you is mama. We love you very much and can't wait until you come."

Sanyukta placed her hand on his head and closed her eyes feeling at peace. "Baby, mama can't wait to see you. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and plant a million kisses on your face."

"Speaking of kisses." Soham got up and cupped her face, capturing her lips in kiss.

All his love for her and now his unborn child was released in that kiss.

He kissed her slowly and gently, biting her bottom lip. She played with his hair as she kissed him passionately back, smiling on the inside to see how happy and excited he was.

They broke apart and he paced around the room in excitement.

"I'm going to be a dad. We're going to be parents. I'm going to be changing diapers and get vomitted on. But what if I turn out like Randhir?" His voice lowered in concern and he sat back down on the bed.

"Soh you are not going to be like him. I know you more than myself and I am telling you are not going to turn out like Randhir, not even one bit."

Sanyukta cupped his face and smiled at him, rubbing her thumbs against his cheeks.

"You are going to be the best father in the whole world."

He hugged her, resting his head on her shoulder relaxing in her embrace.

"And you're going to be the best mom in the whole world."

They stayed like that for a few minutes, relaxing in their happiness with smiles on their faces.

Sanyukta's mind drifted off to her child growing in her stomach. She moved her right hand and placed on it on her belly, thinking about the life that she was going to give birth to.