Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

"Vidhaan come back here! Vidhaan!"

"No! Papa you can't catch me! Haha!"

"Vidhaan I am serious come back here."

The naked 5 year old ran around the living room, trying to get away from Soham who was trying to get him dressed to go to the dentist.

He crawled under tables, climbed over chairs and hid behind curtains, to get away from him.

"Vidhaan come on please stop hiding. We are getting late."

He covered his mouth and giggled, moving the curtain aside to peep outside to see if Soham was in the living room.

"Soh, Vidhu," Sanyukta called as she walked inside, feeling energized from her morning power walk.

"Mama!"

Dashing from behind the curtains, Vidhaan ran as quickly as he could over to Sanyukta with Soham now running behind of him again.

"Vidhaan?" Her eyes widened in shock, seeing her son run towards her naked. "Why don't you have any clothes on?"

She held his tiny hand as he tried to run around her, giggling his little heart out.

"I have been chasing him for 10 minutes trying to make him put on his clothes. Apparently, he doesn't want to go to the dentist-Vidhaan be careful, mama has a baby in her tummy."

"Vidhu baby come here." She walked over to the couch still holding his hand and sat down, making him sit on her leg. "Why don't you want to go to the dentist?"

"Yesterday at school, my friend Rahul told me that dentists uses a drill to take out all of our teeth to eat them. I don't want to lose all of my teeth. If I do then how will I eat ice cream and chocolates?"

Sanyukta chuckled at his words and shook her head at how her son believes everything he hears

"Rockstar, not everything everyone says is true, okay. Sometimes people say things to scare you, look how scared you are now." Soham picked up Vidhaan and held him in his arms, fixing his messing hair.

"The dentist cleans your teeth and tells you what to do to keep them clean and healthy. See like mine."

He flashed his pearly white teeth at Vidhaan who busy imitating him, trying to smile wider than Soham.

"So are you ready to go the dentist?" Sanyukta asked, as she got up slowly from the couch.

"Fine I will go, but I don't want to go to school afterwards."

"You have to Vidhu."

Vidhaan whined hanging his head over Soham's shoulder as they walked up the stairs to go to his room.
~~~~
1:30pm

"Do you know how beautiful you look right now?" Soham asked, snaking his hands around her waist, hold her baby bump.

"I look fat. I have gained so much weight."

He got used to her whines about her weight as she would whine about it all the time when she was pregnant with Vidhaan.

He couldn't wait for their other child to come. He was going to craddle him/her to sleep, change their diapers, argue with Sanyukta about his/her's first words, everything.

He was excited to do everything all over again.

Soham looked on her keenly, his hands now on her shoulders.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world Sani. You are not fat, you look amazing. And even if you were I would still love you because beauty doesn't define a person, their personality, their attitudes and attributes does that.

So never you dare to say that you are fat because you are not."

She turned to him with teary eyes and a small smile on her face, her eyes telling him how much she appreciated what he said.

"I love you." Sanyukta hugged him and placed her head on his chest while he kissed her head and hugged her back, his hands rubbing her baby bump.

"I love you too."

"Soh, can you buy me a burger with large fries and a soda?"

"But you ate before you left for your walk."

"I know but I am hungry. Please, otherwise no kisses."

He broke the hug and took the car keys out of his pocket ready to leave. "Those lips are mine, understand."

"I knew that would change your mind." She chuckled and watched as he walked towards the door but stopped suddenly.

"Wait," he turned around and pressed his ear against her stomach. "What should I get my angel?"

"Ice cream and a slice of chocolate cake."

Soham shifted his gaze to smiling Sanyukta who was playing with her hair, looking on him sheepishly.

"Don't you think that's too-" before he could finish Vidhaan stormed into their room throwing his school bag on the floor in anger.

"I don't want a sibling!"

"What happened rockstar?" Soham asked, picking him up into his arms.

"I don't want a brother or sister! They will steal you away from me. After he/she is born then the both of you will forget and stop loving me." His pout grew bigger and tears started to fall from his big doe eyes.

"Vidhu who told you this? We would never stop loving you baby." Sanyukta held his hand but he pulled it away.

"You guys are lying. I saw how Nihar's parents stopped loving him after his baby brother was born. Siblings are evil!" Vidhaan folded his hands across his chest huffing, turning his head away from them.

"Vidhaan that is not true. We love you a lot and will never stop loving you, we won't forget you either. You will always be our baby," Soham said moving his head to face them.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes we are."

"Pinky promise?" Stretching out his pinky, he looked at both of them waiting for them to wrap their pinkies around his.

"Pinky promise."

"Yay! Vidhaan is happy! Vidhaan is happy!" He wiggled himself out of Soham's hold and started to run around the room.

"But wait." He stopped and repeatedly tapped his chin with his index finger, thinking deeply about something.

"The both of you have been telling me that a baby is in mama's tummy, but how did the baby reach there? Did you eat the baby mama?"

His eyes widened at the last part of his question, looking on Sanyukta in shock that she might have eaten his baby brother or sister.

"U-Uh," stammered Soham not knowing what to tell the curious 5 years who was standing in front of them waiting for a answer to his question.

"T-The baby, uh." Sanyukta nudged Soham, shifting her gaze over to him. "What are we going to tell him?"

"Uh, that God put the baby there."

"Good idea. Vidhaan." She looked back at him and smiled, but felt guilty for lying to him but she couldn't tell a 5 year old how babies were actually made. That would ruin his innocence. "God put the baby in my stomach."

"Oh, but why don't he put one in papa's stomach? I would like another sibling."

"U-Uh do you want ice cream? I will get you some ice cream come on." Sanyukta quickly took his hand and led him to the door, changing the subject.

"Sweetheart, Vidhaan isn't wrong though, after this baby we should try for one more," Soham whispered in her ear huskily.

"When you start to get morning sickness, have mood swings, cravings and have to push a human being out of you, then come and talk to me," she told, slapping him on his shoulder.

He chuckled at her sassy reply and walked out of the room behind of her.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉

5454tiffany