40 |The Relationships That Matter|

"I would love to see this side of you more sweetheart, it draws me closer to you to see that you are so possessive of me." Soham moved the loose strand of hair out of her face, behind of her ear and held her face gently with his left hand.

"I will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me because you are mine. The more I say this is the better you will understand. You are my Soh bear," Sanyukta told gripping his collar firmer into her fist.

"So now do you understand how I feel when you hang around that Dr. Karthik for too long?" He raised his eye brow and she looked away immediately, seeing that her words now turned against her.

"Come on wifey answer me."

"Fine, I agree that he might be a little too friendly with me and bit touchy but I promise you that he is not that bad, and I would be jealous too if I see you hanging around some other girl."

"Hold on, I am not jealous Sani."

He loosened his grip on her face and folded his arms across his chest, pouting cutely.

"Then what should I call it Soh? It is what it is baby. Just accept that you are jealous," Sanyukta said.

"I won't accept it and that is final. Now let me get back to work." Soham tried to get up but Sanyukta pushed him back.

"Your laptop's life is still a risk here."

"Fine my dear wife, I am not jealous. Happy? And I guess maybe I was overreacting a bit about the whole Dr. Karthik thing." He told sarcastically.

"He isn't that bad and I promise you he isn't trying to take me away from you. " She smiled and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Actually, um, don't kill me for this but I was watching our favorite Netflix series without you."

"Sanyukta yaar! Just wait, I will show you."

He moved over on the couch with such a force that she fell on the other side laughing, with him now hovering over her.

He pinned her hands over her head to the top of the couch with his right hand and started to tickle her with his left.

"O-Okay Soham I get it! Stop tickling me! Soham!" She shouted in between her laughter, kicking her legs in all directions.

"You know I wanted to watch that with you after I was finished with all of this work but you watched it without me."

"Sorry, I was angry at you since we weren't talking. Arey Soham stop na please!"

"You will have to do something for me in return," he said sternly.

"Kya? (What?)"

"For two days, everytime when you see me you must kiss me."

"What if we are in front of people?"

"You still have to."

"Soh yaar."

"Deal or no deal?" Soham was adamant on his offer and wasn't ready to back down.

"Fine. Now please stop tickling me, my head hurts from all of this laughing."

Soham released her and moved over to the bed to grab his laptop, while she got up quickly catching her breath and fell on the bed.

"Our deal starts tomorrow," he stated, taking up his laptop which was laying beside her and sat back down to continue with his work.

"I am going to sleep since you are going back to your work." Huffing, Sanyukta rolled over to the right side of the bed, rested her head on the pillow and turned off the lights, leaving the only light source, his laptop.