Twenty-Seven

I'm updating after only two days - no, I haven't been hacked, but I've just had some extra time on my hands and Feb is coming up, so I'm trying to give you as much as I can before One Direction literally consumes me. Yes, literally. From the 12th of Feb til the 18th, my life is going to revolve around them, so I hope you can understand!

 BY THE WAY OMG LOOK AT THAT EDIT. LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE REAL!! MASSIVE THANK YOU TO @scarlettssky FOR MAKING IT YOU'RE AMAZING 

"L is for the way you look at me..."

"Harry?" I call out into the expansive house, my voice echoing against the walls

"Harry?" I call out into the expansive house, my voice echoing against the walls. "Harry, you home?"

I kick off my heels, leaving my suitcase in the entranceway as I begin my search of where he could be, and finally find him towards the back of his house in his studio. With his back to me I call out his name, as he doesn't appear to have heard me come in.

"Harry, hey I -"

And I stop myself as I see that he's on the phone.

"Sorry," I mouth, and he smiles, still listening to the other person on the line.

"Hi," he mouths back, waving his hand to me. He leans his back against the desk, and beckons me over with the sëxiest head tilt, causing my insides to stir. I walk over, his arms engulfing me as I lean into him, our bodies pressed tightly against one another's. He smells like a dream, and I rest my chin momentarily on his shoulder feeling the vibrations from his neck as he speaks.

"Do you just need the bridge or will we have to record the whole thing again? ... Well I wasn't intending on it," he adds, checking his watch. "How long do you think it'll take? ... So I have your word on that then? ... Alright, good stuff. See you then mate."

He ends the phone call, setting his phone down as he places one of his hands firmly on my back, rubbing it comfortingly as we greet one another. Leaning into him, I arch my bag, tilting my chin up to look at him.

"Where've you been? I've missed your face," he tells me. Ever so slowly he cups my face in his hand, rubbing his thumb tenderly over my jawline, and I shut my eyes wanting for the moment to last.