Thirty-Three

"Well I heard there was a secret chord, that David played and it pleased the Lord, but you don't really care for music do you?"

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine," I hear directly in my ear, followed by a few smooches to my cheek

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine," I hear directly in my ear, followed by a few smooches to my cheek. "I couldn't bring myself to wake you any earlier, but now it's verging on noon."

I have a nice big stretch, while Harry places a mug into my outstretched hand.

"Just what I needed," I thank, leaning my head on his shoulder as he sits beside me on the bed, our backs leant up against the headboard of our bed. His bed? The bed.

"What did you think of last night?" he asks, taking the tea from me and having a sip before passing it back to me.

"I had a nice time," I decide after a moment, trying to jog my memory of the now somewhat hazy memories from Celia's party. "I think it went well. I don't know why I was so anxious about it."

"Anxious?" he repeats, cocking his head to the side to better look at me. "Anxious how?"

"About you and Celia. I needed for you to get on. You're both really important to me, and I don't know what I'd do if it all went wrong."

Taking my hand in his, he smiles.

"You're quite cute when you worry."

I roll my eyes dramatically so he sees, but can't quite keep a serious expression after he pulls some faces at me.

"So what's the deal with that guy?" he asks slow, stopping my heart just for a moment.

"Guy? Which guy?"

I suddenly feel quite silly at my choice of words as it could easily be misconstrued that I have guys lined up around the corner for me, which isn't quite the case.

"That guy... What's his name? Vic? The Oxford one. He was also at that event of Felix's when I came to pick you up."

"Vic?" I question, unsure of how I should proceed. "Twat," I laugh, shaking my head and causing Harry to break out in a smile.