Thirteen

I hope you appreciate me updating on my birthday for you all. I'll forgive you for forgetting, if you show your love by voting :) 

I just wanted to quickly write how much I loved the comments on the last chapter. More specifically, the reaction to Ebony lowering herself. It was kind of like a "this is so sad I can't look away" type thing. Do I think they should be together? No. Ebony used to be so strong and independent as you've seen from past chapters, and now she's unrecognisable and only going on a downwards spiral. She's almost taken on a Lana Del Rey attitude to men. The whole "I am nothing without him" approach, and it's unhealthy for them to be together. Do I like Ebony? Of course! She's not herself at the moment, but you have to remember, she is the way she is because of him. 

"And you're cold and I burn. I guess I'll never learn 'cause I stay another hour or two"

 I guess I'll never learn 'cause I stay another hour or two"

"I am so glad to be back my love

"I am so glad to be back my love."

"Glad to have you back," I reply to Celia while we lay on our backs on our rug in the living room. Our heads touching as we talk about everything and nothing.

"Did you have a good time?" I peruse, hoping that she's changed her mind about Felix. He doesn't seem to be that great of a guy from the one interaction I've had with him, and I feel she could do a lot better.

"Well, now that you mention it, he was driving me up the wall by the end of my stay. Sometimes I wonder if he's worth the headache, but then I remember how astrologically compatible we are. Never, as a Gemini have I found an Aries that fulfils my emotional and séxual needs - until Felix of course," she adds. "Oh, and there was also that time I dabbled in being a lesbian, but that was in my backpacking period. Nothing counts during that time - everyone knows that."

"Oh, right," I nod, unsure exactly of the appropriate response, but that's typically the response that Celia receives when she says her usual outlandish comments.

I've been struggling whether to mention anything to her about the first and only encounter I've had with Felix. Mainly due to the strange vibes I was picking up from him. Celia has known Felix for much longer than she's known myself, and he'll always be that guy to her. Would saying something to her tarnish this friendship we've built?