Radish

Hello to my beautiful readers! This is just an update aimed towards my newer readers who aren't yet informed of Radish, and how it all works. Radish, like Wattpad is a wonderful app that I was invited to join, where I'm able to write, but also be reimbursed for the time and effort I put into my stories. 

The way it works is that you download the free Radish app, and for the first 2 weeks after a chapter is released, you need coins to purchase. The best part about the app though, is that they have a coin challenge held each day where you can earn free coins just by reading one of their featured, free stories. By doing this, it helps both you and me as I'd prefer you using free coins as opposed to purchasing them! 

Don't freak out - I have no intention of leaving Wattpad, and I intend to continue to update here, but due to my contract with Radish, I'm obligated to wait 28 days after uploading to Radish before I can post to Wattpad. 

You're in no way obligated to purchase coins, because everyone has different financial circumstances, and that is why I choose to allocate extra time updating on Wattpad, ensuring all of my readers have access to my stories! You will probably notice the occasional update informing you all that Radish are having a free giveaway, which I always try to notify you of, making sure that you are always taking advantage of the fabulous offers. 

I understand that some may be critical of my decision, but I've been given a wonderful opportunity to be paid for my creation, and I would be silly to turn that down! I hope you can all understand and respect my decision, even if you may not agree with it. I hope you're all having a wonderful day!