Twenty-Six

"But you didn't have to cut me off. Make out like it never happened, and that we were nothing"

 Make out like it never happened, and that we were nothing"

'I ducking hate yoi and what youu did to me

'I ducking hate yoi and what youu did to me. Who the fùck is i? Why did yuou have to duck someone else for?!,? Fúck YOU Harry'

I hit send as I sit atop the lid of the toilet seat, absolutely inebriated, and wanting to go home to my bed. It hasn't been easy. That would be the understatement of the year. Every time I make any kind of progress, I feel as if I am flung backwards and into the same place he left me.

"Hurry up," someone orders, banging on the door to my stall.

"Fück you because I'll end you," I bite back, only it doesn't sound that way when I try to say the words, and instead it comes out as a random slurring of words.

I hear a scream, and then a familiar voice. Ollie.

"Don't worry, there's nothing in here that I'm interested in seeing. I'm just trying to find my friend."

"Ollie?!" I cry out. "Is that you? I'm in here and I can't get out."

"Did you try unlocking the door lovey?"

Oh, right. That might help.

I turn the handle, and walk past the rather muscular girl who upon closer inspection, may potentially have been born a boy, and pull a face.

"Watch yourself," I warn, and she gives me a look as if to say that nothing would please her more than punching me square in the face.

"She's just joking. And extremely drunk as you can see," Ollie defends, holding me up as we make a hasty exit.

"Girl, you must have a secret death wish because that blokey girl looked like she could have eaten you. You can't go saying those things. I don't care how fücked up you are inside, it's no excuse."

"She started it," I retort, almost tripping over, but am caught by Ollie. "And I don't need you holding me up like this, I can walk. I mastered it like forty-six years ago."

"Really," he asks sarcastically. "You can walk can you? Fine, here you go."

He lets go of me, and instantaneously my legs give way, and I topple my way to the floor before he catches me again.