05

edit: Hey, so I just noticed that chapter 5 somehow didn't get published so here's that so if you went from 4 to 6 and were confused here's the chapter that fills all the holes sorry. Chapter 9 will be up soon either later tonight or tomorrow

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Caroline and Niall scream after landing the ball in the cup again.

I roll my eyes and chug the cup down. This is the third round that Harry and I have played with them and we have lost both times.

I usually rock at this game but for some reason, they are whooping our asses tonight.

Harry picks up the ball and nails it into the second to last cup.

"Yes!" We scream as we turn to high five each other.

I lean over and yell at Caroline "Drink up sweetie."

Caroline sticks her middle finger up at me and chugs the beer. The game is now neck in neck. If Niall gets this shot we lose.

Niall grabs the ball and kisses it for good luck. He throws it and it goes into the cup. Harry and I look at each other in defeat while Caroline and Niall are hugging and screaming in success.

"Drink up Harry," I tell him knowing that I can't handle another sip of alcohol.

He grins at me as he picks up the cup and chugs it, throwing it down when he's done.

"Another round!" Caroline yells as she starts to set up.

I would normally play another round but I have to start sobering up and get home before 12.

"Oh no Care I gotta start sobering up, I gotta get home," I say as she looks at me and pouts putting her bottom lip out and doing the sad puppy dog eyes.

"Please Hope pretty pretty please with a cherry on top." She pleads hoping that I'll say yes.

I know I shouldn't play another round, I don't want to be grounded longer than I already am. I guess I could tell my mom that I went to Caroline's house because she was having a rough time.

I sigh knowing this isn't gonna end well. "Fine Care one more round but then I'm out." The second I said I was in the biggest smile goes across her face and she shrieks in utter joy.

Harry touches my shoulders to turn me to him and he bends down to say something in my ear.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You're already drunk off your ass."

I smile at his words but I know that I'm not going to make it home so I tell him "Thanks for the offer but I already know I'm not making it home so what's the harm another 5 cups of beer could do to me."

He pulls away and chuckles before saying. "Alright, Hope let's get this game on."

**************

"Okay Hope you have to make this shot. No pressure." Harry says as I get focused to win the game.

Harry and I have been beating Caroline and Niall this last game and this is the winning shot. So all the pressure is on me. It feels like my senses are heightened knowing that the game is in my hand. But in reality, it's just because I'm drunk off my ass.

My eyes focus on the cup as I practice throwing the ball, finally, I throw the ball and it misses. Harry groans as I pout knowing that I could've won. Caroline and Niall cheer as they know they most likely won the game. Caroline winds up and throws the ball but she misses too.

Now it's all on Harry. He doesn't seem too drunk but maybe he can hold his liquor unlike me. He focuses on the cup and throws the ball, it lands in the cup. Harry and I turn to each other and scream, I go to high five him but he interrupts my movement as he picks me up and spins me around.