22*

A/N: before I start this chapter I want to make sure this point is clear. Consent is key no matter what, whether it's a one-night stand or your partner of 10 years, consent is important, and if your partner says yes at first and then says no, respect it. If they say no and don't want to continue, respect it. If they say I don't know don't pressure them. I cannot stress the importance of consent enough! No means no! Please keep in to consideration that when you're intimate with someone you can always stop no matter what. That's all I want to say because consent is something very very important to me and you will see it be used in this chapter and story a lot! This chapter is 3669 words long so this is like 3 chapters in one. Anyways enjoy :)

My anxiety is shooting through the roof right now as he kisses me knowing where this is going to go. I'm not ready for sex. I haven't even had an orgasm! I try to calm myself down but the heat between us and our lips isn't helping.

I detach our lips and suck a breath in trying to control my breath. Harry continues on kissing down my jaw and neck. My anxiety running ramped as my brain reverts to a technique I use when I have anxiety attacks.

What are five things I can smell? Vanilla, booze, tobacco, his cologne, my perfume.

Four things I can feel? His lips on my skin, his hair that is wrapped around my fingers, his hands holding my hips, the door against my back.

Three things I can taste? Cherry, tobacco, alcohol.

Two things I can hear? Our heaving breaths and the sound of his lips hitting my skin.

One thing I can see? Him.

My grip on his hair tightens slightly as he sucks particularly hard against my skin causing a moan to tumble out of his mouth. He brings his lips back up to my mouth and kisses me again causing me to lose my breath.

He pulls back after a couple of moments putting our foreheads together as he whispers out "Let's take this upstairs yeah?" I nod my head as his grip on my hips tightens, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I squeal at the sudden movement. He chuckles and slaps my ass as we head up the stairs. "Shhh, quiet baby." He walks a couple more steps before I hear a door open and I'm put back upright on my feet. His lips immediately find mine before I'm being pushed back and my knees hit a bed.

I break the kiss and look up at him admiring his face. His green eyes stare back into mine and I feel my heart race. His fingers fiddle against my hips again and I can tell it's taking a lot out of him to not throw me on his bed and have his way with me.

My eyes trace over his features once more, his swollen pink lips, his jawline. Harry steps forward a bit pressing his hips against me and I can feel his bulge against my thigh.

Holy shit

I gulp at the action and he brings his face down towards me and gives my lips a couple of pecks. "Let me make you feel good Hope." He whispers and my breath catches. I hesitate for a second knowing exactly what he means.

"I-I um I don't know Harry."

"Okay baby, it's okay don't worry. Let's just kiss a little more and then we can see okay?" He questions asking for my consent.

"Yeah okay let's do that." I breathe out and a smile comes upon his lips.

"Okay lay down baby." I do as he says and lay down nearly getting swallowed by the duvet. I let out a small giggle as he chuckles and moves the hair out of my face. He towers over me right now until he lays down next to me on his side moving my body to face his.

One of his hands leaves my hip and moves up my body until it holds my jaw. His grip tightens slightly as he pulls my face to his. Our lips connect again and I could revel in this feeling forever. I don't know how long we spend kissing.