13

I feel weightless. Almost like my body is floating on a cloud. As my body starts to wake I flutter my eyes to be met with a bright light causing them to instantly shut. I groan at the light as I hear a chuckle to my left.

"Aw sorry princess, is the light too bright?" Harry taunts me. I can practically see the smirk on his face. My eyes snapping back open to see Harry leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Fuck off Harry." I rasp back. My throat is as dry as the Sahara desert right now. Harry scoffs and pushes himself off the wall. He takes a step towards me. His eyes feel like they're burning through my soul.

"You know I preferred it when you were quiet. Drove everyone else crazy because they didn't know if you had offed yourself somehow but I quite liked it." he states.

"So don't be quiet and that'll keep you tamed? Got it." I drawl out. A smirk spreads across my face when he huffs in annoyance.

"You know Hope. You're really pushing it." Harry's face returns to its normal brooding look and I find it fun to push his buttons.

"Oh goody, will that help me get out of here faster cause I'm quite bored, so if we can speed this up it'll be very much appreciated." I tease. Harry steps the last few feet to me and his frame towers over me. He moves so his face is directly over mine and the smirk that was just on my face quickly disappears and transfers to his.

"You know I'm not the one that's tied up right now." He mocks and for the first time since I've been awake I notice the restraints holding my arms and legs down. I try to pull my arms out of the restraints but fail. Harry chuckles as he moves around to the end of the table and places his hands on each side of my legs. He leans forward and stares directly into my eyes.

"So, Hope. We're going to play a little game called answer my questions right, the faster you get out of here. So question number 1, what's your full name?"

I stare back at Harry and raise my eyebrow and laugh out at him. "Are you being serious right now?" Harry raises his eyebrow and his face looks serious.

"Oh, you're serious." I clear my throat and just look back at him. I huff out an annoyed sigh. "Hope Marie Anderson."

Harry smirks and leans back up and starts to pace in front of me. "Birthday?"

"July 15th, 1999" I mumble. Harry stops and raises his eyebrow before walking back to the wall and leaning against it again with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Mother and sisters full name?"

"Sofia Rain Anderson and Athena Rose Anderson. Want my social security number while you're at it too buddy?" I shoot at him, Harry rolls his eyes and takes a couple of seconds to calm down.

"Father's full name?" Harry smirks and I feel my throat close.

"Doesn't matter cause he's dead." I choke out.

"Answer the question Hope." he grumbles.

"Dean John Anderson." I give in and look up at him to see him pushing off the wall, he walks back over towards me and starts to undo my restraints. As soon as my arms are free I bring them up and rub my wrists that were irritated from all the pulling.

"Alright, one last question Hope." Harry begins pausing to look me in the eyes. His lips curl up and I don't like the way he's looking at me.

"How'd your daddy die?" he taunts. The grin growing wider when he sees my shocked state.

"W-what." I stutter out. My eyes fleeting across the room trying to focus anywhere but his face. My brain feels like it's in overdrive trying to control whether I should cry or snap.

"I said. How'd your daddy." He pauses looking me in the eye. "Die". My eyes fill with tears and my breathing becomes heavy. My vision starts to turn black and I know I'm about to snap. I have to try to calm down. My eyes close and my head drops.

"Answer me, Hope, tell me how he died." He continues taunting me. I finally look back up at him, my vision blurring until it's all black.

Harry's P.O.V.

Maybe taunting Hope isn't the smartest idea but I need to know what her triggers are. I assumed her dad was one because when I had driven her home after the party, she had let it slip he wasn't in the picture anymore.

Her eyes are filling with tears and her breathing is becoming super heavy. Her fists are clenching repeatedly and I think I've finally hit a nerve.

"Answer me, Hope, tell me how he died." I continue taunting her, a smirk spreading across my face. Hope looks up at me and I can see her pupils dilating. I walk towards her and go to bend down in front of her when I'm thrown back. I hit the ground and look up to see Hope standing at the edge of the bed. I'm really regretting undoing her restraints right about now.

Hope starts to walk towards me and as I go to stand I'm met with a kick to my leg bringing me back down with Hope standing above me. The blue of her eyes was replaced with black.

"You want to know how my dad died?" She questions me. Her head cocking to the side as she lowers herself down and straddles my chest, her hands coming to rest on my chest as mine find her hips. Normally this would be super hot but right now I'm internally freaking out. I go to speak but she places her finger on my lips silencing me.

"That was a rhetorical question, Harold." She smirks and leans down bringing her lips to my ear removing her finger from my lips.

"Well let me tell you. On June 13th, 2013 my dad leaves for work like any other day. You know his job was dangerous, more than others since he was a cop. But he was always home at 4:00 sharp never later." She pauses coming back up, looking into my eyes. Her nails start slightly scratching into my chest.

"So 4:00 comes around and he's not home. Around 4:30, my mom starts calling him and he's not picking up, so we call his job. They tell us he had already left and that maybe he had hit some traffic. Anyways, it hits about 5:30 and my mom and I are freaking out but trying to stay calm and not worry Athena. Eventually, we get a call from the hospital saying that my dad was in a car crash and his car had caught fire so he was pronounced dead since there was nothing left but ashes." Hope leans back and starts tracing patterns on my shirt not making eye contact, the only things heard are my heavy breathing and her slightly humming a tune.

"Happy now?" She questions stopping her movements and connecting her eyes with mine, a grin is plastered on her face. I flex my fingers on her hips and in a quick motion, I flip us around finding myself on top of her with her hands pinned above her head. She starts to struggle and tries to break free from my hold. Her once blackened eyes, now slowly returning to their normal pale blue.

When she finally stops struggling and all that's heard is her trying to catch her breath. I lean down and bring my lips to her jaw, hovering them over her skin as I make my way to her ear. Hope's breathing hitches for a second until it becomes shallow again.

"Very happy." I state and blow a breath of hot air against her neck causing her to shiver. "Don't ever push me again or else it'll end up a lot different than with you on top of me. Got it?" I threaten. I nip at her ear lobe and bring my face back up to see her eyes wide and her still trying to control her breathing. Hope doesn't answer my question so I bring my face down again and bring my nose to touch hers, her eyes closing at the action.

"I asked you a question. Do you get it?" I breathe out against her lips. Hope's eyes open as a puff of air escapes her lips.

"Understood." She whispered. I maintain eye contact for another minute before releasing her hands and getting off of her.

"Now go one of the boys will take you back to your room." I tell Hope before turning around and finding something to keep me occupied so I don't do what I want to do. I hear the doors open and footsteps walking out. When the doors close I turn around and let out the breath I was holding staring at the closed doors she just walked out of.

Why did I want to kiss her?

*********

Hey guys! sorry for not posting this yesterday I was super busy and it slipped my mind so here it is today :) The next chapter may be posted on Monday next week too so just a heads up!- Jessie ❤️