38*

this is apart of a double update please read 37 first!🥰
enjoy 😉😉 it's a long one

I turn around, opening the door, and heading over to his bed. I sit down on it as he comes walking out of the bathroom coming to a stop in front of me.

Dominance is radiating off his body but I can tell there's still a piece of his consciousness getting in the way. His hand comes up holding my jaw as his thumb smooths over my cheek.

"So beautiful." He mumbles, leaning down and capturing our lips. His lips always taste amazing, a hint of cherry and spearmint lacing the kiss and I'm addicted. He pulls away while looking at me with that fire alight in his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks me, his other hand begins to play with my hair.

"I don't know." I whisper, avoiding eye contact. He kneels in front of me tugging my face so I can make eye contact with him.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me what your pretty little head is thinking." he demands taking his pointer finger and tapping my temple. I take a deep breath at his words, I know what I want but the fear of it happening is taking over.

"I want you but I'm scared." I whisper, dropping my gaze again. It stays silent for a second until I feel his lips on my forehead.

"Why are you scared baby?" he asks, concern lacing his voice. The dominance once radiating off his body is now gone.

"Because." I begin before sighing. "I know it's going to hurt. And I'm scared that if I give this to you you'll leave me. That you'll see me how they saw me." I answer letting my insecurities fall from my lips.

"None of that." His tone is sharp and I look up to see his eyes hardened. "I would never leave you especially after you gave me something special to you. Gabe and Andrew may have called you a slut and a whore but you are not even close to that. And yes it will hurt baby, it may hurt the next time too. Hope, I love you so much and sex isn't important to me. Hell, I don't care if when we are 40 we've never done it because I love you for you and not your body." he rants and I feel the tears dropping from my eyes.

His thumbs capture the tears as they fall and he brings my face to his, pressing his lips to mine. I pull away, pressing our foreheads together and I nod.

"Promise me that nothing will change after." I whisper. He opens his eyes, pulling back and grabbing my hand. He interlocks our pinkies bringing them up to his lips placing a kiss in the middle.

"Promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." he whispers and I nod.

"Take the lead please." He nods, pulling back and standing tall over me.

"If you don't like something or I'm going too far you tell me immediately. I don't give a shit if I'm enjoying it, you tell me. Understand." I nod my head but he isn't satisfied with my answer. He tsks his tongue as he trails his index finger up and down my cleavage.

"Words baby." he rasps and the words fall out of my mouth immediately.

"I understand." And just like that, it's an almost immediate switch. The dominance ignites in his eyes and radiates off his body. His arms wrap around my waist and he brings my body up towards the pillows before setting me down against the headboard. He stands back up pulling his shirt over his body and dropping his sweatpants.

His cock is straining against his boxers and I nearly moan at the sight. He crawls onto the bed sitting on his knees when he reaches out grabbing my ankles and tugging me down. He leans down kissing his way up my legs.