27*

A/N get ready children this chapter is 5,250 words long 😉😉 sit back relax and enjoy.

My eyes widen when I hear his words.

Well shit.

At least I can try to have fun out of this.

"You? Mr. Harry Styles, having fun?" I question letting a smirk crawl up my face. "That's impossible." I let out a laugh but stop when my arms get pinned above my head.

"Oh, it's going to be fun for me, torture for you though." I can hear the smirk in his voice and I gulp. Okay maybe pissing him off isn't a good move but I'm a brat.

"You sure about that buddy?" My lips curve up in a smirk when I hear Harry growl before releasing my hands and getting up.

"Aww leaving already? I'm hurt." I taunt bringing my lips into a pout before hearing a chuckle as the lights are turned on.

I squint at the sudden intrusion before looking around the room. It's all black a complete contrast to the all-white of his house. My eyes focus on Harry who's leaning against the door with his arms crossed observing me. I lean up onto my elbows studying him too.

He looks calm but I know the gears in his head are turning. His eyebrows are furrowed and his lips are turned down into a smirk. I push myself off of the bed and he pushes off of the door. I take a lazy step turning and observing the small room more.

"So is this your sex chamber?" I taunt taking a step towards him.

"Yep." He says popping the p stepping towards me. I take another step towards him and the only distance between us is the space in between our chests. I push out my bottom lip and raise my index finger pushing his chest lightly.

"So your vanilla ass has a whole sex room, make it make sense babe." I tease pushing his chest lightly and he growls grabbing my wrist and pinning me face-first against the wall. He pushes his hips into my butt pressing me closer to the wall as he holds my wrists behind my back.

"I'm far from vanilla babe don't you worry," he grumbles in my ear as I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Mhm, I call bullshit." I taunt more and I hear him release a deep breath.

"I know you like this Hope," he whispers and I scoff.

"Okay sure. After what? Two times you know everything." I pause taking a deep breath in. "So tell me what do I like?" He inhales again breathing out and sucking a harsh mark into the crook of my neck, letting a moan slip from my throat.

"I know that you like to be dominated. The brat in you likes to taunt and piss me off, causing me to be dominant like right now." He presses me harder against the wall and I let out a groan.

"I know you like to be pinned against the wall." He moves his grip on my wrists to one hand and his left-hand starts to travel up my body to my throat.

"And I know that if I apply just a bit of pressure here." He applies pressure causing my head to feel light and a moan to slip out, my head falling back slightly. "You'll moan just like that," he whispers again, letting go of my wrists and turning me around.

He starts walking me back to the bed and my knees hit the bed and I look up at him. "Accurate so far continue." He pushes me back and I fall on the bed and he hovers over me.

"I also know you like to be tied up, held against your will. I could see it when I restrained you on that table."

"Mm okay you got most of them right, still missing out on some but I'll give you the brownie points," I smirk and he mirrors my face. His hands come up pinning mine above my head and I feel my wrists get bound together. I look up and notice his belt now around my wrists holding them together.