29

a/n: I had a breakdown when these photos came out and I really wanted to change the cover to this 😂😂

TW// abuse, sexual assault

Please read with caution.

The chapter switches between Hope and Harry's POV multiple times but it's all at the same time if that makes sense lol.

Hope's POV

I'm asleep. I have to be asleep.

This can't be real.

I'm having a nightmare.

Why isn't Harry waking me?

I try to open my eyes but it's like they are glued shut. I feel like I'm standing but my arms are above my head and my toes barely touch the ground. I feel a cold draft hit me and I shiver making my whole body shake and I hear clanging. I try to pull my arms down but there's resistance and the clanging is heard again.

What the fuck?

I hear a lock click and then the squeal of a door opening. I try to speak but my throat is so sore.

"She's awake." I hear a voice that sounds familiar but I can't place it. I hear shuffling before whatever was on my eyes is taken off and I flinch at the bright light engulfing me.

"Wakey wakey Hope, we have so much to do today." a new voice says as my eyes start to adjust to the light. I can see the figure of a person in front of me and I blink my eyes again to make it clear.

When my eyes open again I see a face I've never seen before. He has a short beard, black hair, and brown eyes.

"W-who are you." my voice is scratchy and low as my head falls from pure exhaustion. I notice I'm not in Harry's shirt anymore and I'm left in my shorts and bra.

"You'll find out soon enough," he says before pulling my chin up making me look into his eyes.

"But I bet you know him." My face contorts into confusion until another person steps into my line of vision and I gasp at the man I've known my whole life.

"Gabe?" My voice trembles in sadness and shock. His blue eyes look at me and he just has a smirk planted on his face.

"Oops," he says before taking a step closer and smacking my face. My head whips to the left and I breathe in a breath out of shock.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim and I receive a smack to my left cheek, making my head whip to the right.

"Don't talk back to me bitch." Gabe seethes and I just want to spit in his face. The nameless man steps in after calming him down saying something about how I can't be too banged up yet.

"Is everything set up?" he asks Gabe who nods his head to the left. I glance over and see a video camera set up, next to a laptop and I start to freak out.

What the hell is going to happen?

A look of pure fear is etched onto my face and the men start to laugh at me.

"We're going to have so much fun sweetheart," Gabe says before going behind the camera.

He tells the guy to get out of the frame before putting his thumb up and the red light on the camera goes on.

My head falls in defeat waiting for the unknown that lies ahead

Harry's POV