Epilogue

*5 years later* May 10th, 2026

"Harry! We have to go!" I yell upstairs to my husband who is making us late to Athena's birthday party.

"Hope! I need your help!" He yells back and I groan. I run up the stairs into the bedroom seeing him struggling with Grayson.

"Bro, can you not dress your own child?" I chastise him and he rolls his eyes.

"No, because they both have been taking off their clothes." He tells me huffing as Grayson wiggles his arm out of his sleeve.

"Gray, please! You only have to wear this for 5 minutes before you can go in the ocean." Harry begins to plead with the 4-year-old, who continues screaming in his face. I go over to Darcy who is currently trying to take off her dress but is failing miserably.

"Hey, Darc!" I coo picking her up and she leans into my shoulder as I stand back watching Harry.

"H, take Darcy." I tell him, handing him his daughter as I take over for him.

"Now, Grayson, you have to keep your clothes on for Mummy." I whisper and he begins to settle down as I button his shirt. I kiss him on the cheek and he giggles before clinging to me.

"How do you always do that?" Harry asks in disbelief.

"I don't have a big scary face." I say in a baby voice playing with Grayson looking at Harry who sends me a glare.

"Alright let's go before they begin to break down our door." I tell Harry hearing the yelling of our family all outside. We head outside walking onto the sand and I spot Niall holding the newest member of our family.

"Uncle Ni Ni!" Grayson yells reaching towards him and Niall looks up smiling at our arrival.

"Hey! Look who decided to show up!" He yells out walking towards us. He leans in, kissing me on the cheek and I smile.

"Sorry, the twins were giving us a run for our money." I chuckle and he laughs. Grayson begins to reach towards Niall again and I roll my eyes.

"Here give me Alex." I tell him reaching out and taking the toddler off of him.

Caroline and Niall got married shortly after Harry and I in 2021 and then they had Alexander Patrick Horan on September 5th, 2023.

"Hey, Alex! It's your favorite auntie!" I whisper, playing with his hands.

"Where's Lily?" I ask Niall not spotting the small child.

"I think she's still with Caroline in the house. She threw a fit earlier." He explains and I nod along in understanding.

Harry comes up to us with Darcy and we do a child swap seeing as Darcy wants to cling to me. To say Darc and Gray were a surprise is a bit of an understatement. But they are the happiest surprises in the world. Darcy May Styles and Grayson Luke Styles were born on April 16th, 2022.

Grayson begins to slap Niall's shoulder for attention and I scold him.

"Grayson, we don't hit people when we want attention, we use our words." He looks at me with puppy dog eyes and it's hard for me to not give in.

"I'm sowwy." He says still not able to pronounce his r's.

"Don't tell me sorry, tell Uncle Ni." I tell him and he turns to look at Niall with his big green eyes.

"I sowwy Uncle Ni Ni." He says cuddling into Niall.

"It's okay buddy, what did you want?" He asks, rubbing his hand up and down Gray's back.