20

a/n: Louis posted this as I was finishing up the chapter and I screamed. He's so beautiful omg. LT2 is going to kill me let me tell you. okay, enjoy the chapter byeee.

Coldness rushed through my body as I shot up heaving for breath. Please be a dream. Please be an awful dream. My eyes slowly opened as they started adjusting to my surroundings. The small white room staring back at me.

"Fuck!" I yell as I slam my fists down on the bed. I have to find Athena and make sure she's okay. I swing my legs off the bed trying to stand but instead, my knees buckle from underneath me. I hear movement and snap my head up to see the familiar brown curls pop into my room. Rage fills my body as he stands tall in front of me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" he bellows down at me.

"Don't you think I should be saying that you dumb twat!" I snap back. Harry leans down grabbing my arm, pulling me up roughly causing pain to shoot through the limb.

"Jesus watch the arm dumbass!" Looking to see him grabbing right on top of a bandage.

"Shut the fuck up Hope." he grits. I look up to see his jaw clenching and his face turning red in anger.

"Where's Athena?" I question bringing my gaze to the open door. Harry clicks his tongue before answering.

"Having some fun right now with the boss." He smirks looking down at me before tugging my arm again as I hiss in pain.

"And guess who's next." I rip my arm out of his grip, stunning him slightly as I shove his chest back to create space for me.

"You know I fucking told you to leave Athena out of this but no your dumbass had to go and get her involved didn't you? I know you're seen as the alpha so whatever you say goes! So tell me, Harry, why the fuck did you get her involved!" I yell. My chest heaving up and down as I wait for an answer.

"I didn't get her involved, Hope. Boss wanted her so we did what we had to do to get her." He says nonchalantly reaching for my arm again.

"By having a man break into our house to hold a gun to her fucking head and then kidnap us! That's what you had to fucking do!" I pause trying to get air into my body.

"You're insane oh my god." I breathe out swatting his hand away from my arm as I bring my hands to my head and start to pace. I pace for a minute or so before I stop and turn to Harry pointing my finger at him.

"I fucking told you to leave her out of this! She's 12! I'm going to make you and everyone else's lives a living fucking hell. I promise you that." Harry reaches for me again and I move out of his way causing him to take a deep breath. He lunges towards me again causing me to trip over my feet and fall on the bed with him pinning my arms down with one hand. I thrash against him as he grabs my hip with his other hand stopping my movements. My chest is heaving as my nostrils flare as my lungs scream for oxygen. His green eyes pierce through mine as we make eye contact.

"You need to learn to stop pushing me." He growls. I try to thrash again but he pins my arms down harder causing a whimper to escape my throat. He lets go of both my arms only to grab onto my left wrist and pull me off of the bed. He pulls me in front of him wrapping his arms around my waist catching my arms and hoisting me up. I thrash against him again and scream.

"Put me down, Harry! Let go!" He starts to walk out the door as I kick my legs hoping to disable him.

"Stop fucking moving Hope!" he yells as he punches the elevator button with his elbow.

"No bitch! Let go of me!" I scream again as the elevator opens and we come face to face with Louis and Liam.

"I thought I heard screaming," Louis smirks. Liam just sighs at the sight asking what floor we were heading to before speaking up again.

"Harry put her down." causing Harry to glare at him. I try to turn my body to Liam as I nod towards him.

"See this is why I like you, Liam." I smile. Harry is still holding me and I breathe out a breath of annoyance at him "Listen to the man dickwad." I thrash again causing Harry to let me go and I breathe out a sigh of relief when my feet hit the ground.

"You're welcome." Harry scowls as the elevator opens. I turn my head over my shoulder looking at him as he pushes me forward.

"Fuck you." I smile back before turning again and heading out the elevator. I raise my arm and flick it in a wave and yell a quick bye to the other boys.

"How much longer? I have escape plans to figure out." I chastise Harry causing him to turn around and throw a glare at me. "You know if you keep making that face it'll get stuck like that." He chuckles before saying that we're there.

He opens the door and I immediately see Athena sitting down crying and I rush over to her. "Hey baby, hey it's okay." I whisper as her arms wrap around my neck and she buries her face into my neck. I kiss her head and keep whispering to her.

"Hope." My back straightens and my blood runs cold.

No

"Hope." My eyes look up to follow the voice hitting the brown eyes that I haven't seen in years. I stand back up taking a step back.

"No, you're dead." I whisper. I keep walking until I hit a hard surface and look to see Harry looking confused behind me.

"You're dead. This isn't real." I bring my hands up to my head smacking my forehead a couple of times.

"Hope it's me. I'm not dead." My body feels like it's about to melt into a puddle of water. I feel arms wrap around me again but this time they're holding me up. I see him start moving towards me, crouching down in front of me.

"Hope it's me." he whispers. I feel tears fill my eyes and I look down.

"Dad?"

*************

oops? I hope you guys like the new cover!! I have a compulsive need to change it every few months so oops. Anyways we're almost at 300 reads that's insane. Thank you so much for reading! Love you guys <3-J P.S. I imagine Robert Downey Jr. as Hope and Athenas dad :)