46

a/n: this is apart of a double update please read 45 first!

"Harry, you can not name our kid Bartholomew!" I smack Harry's shoulder as he rolls around in laughter.

"And why not? I think it's quite fancy." He says seriously pushing himself on top of me. I roll my eyes pushing him off of me and he lands flat on his back.

"Because that is the ugliest name in the world!" I exclaim and he begins to laugh again.

"Okay! Okay! I promise if we have a son I will not name him Bartholomew!" He says through laughs and I roll my eyes again, dropping flat onto the bed.

"Good. Now seriously what names do you like?" I ask him looking to my side to see him staring at the ceiling smiling. We stumbled upon this conversation because he had asked me why my mom named me Hope and it turned into us talking about baby names.

"Okay for boys, I like Luke, Alex, and James. Basic I know but with the right middle names it'll work." He explains looking over to me waiting for my answer.

"I always liked Stefan, Elijah, and Grayson." I answer and he rolls his eyes.

"You did not just choose two characters from The Vampire Diaries!" He laughs and I join in.

"Okay maybe I did but you have to admit they are nice names!" I defend myself and he continues laughing.

"Next thing I know we're gonna be naming them Damon and Klaus!" I smack his shoulder rolling over and burying my face into my pillow. He rubs my back gently and I feel him shift as he starts to kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, I think those are nice names." He whispers and I smile into the pillow. I roll over and come face to face with him placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Now what about girls?" I ask and he taps his chin in thought.

"Darcy. I always liked that name." He smiles and this time I tease him.

"Or you're still in your Pride and Prejudice stage." He groans trying to defend himself before turning the question over to me.

"Hazel and Rebekah. And yes before you ask it's spelled the same way as Rebekah from The Originals." I tell him and he smiles.

"Those are pretty names." He grins before kissing me.

"Hazel Styles." he mumbles against my lips before pulling back.

"Rolls off the tongue nicely doesn't it?" He asks and I nod my head.

"What makes you think they'll have your last name?" I tease and he smiles.

"Because you'll have my last name too." He smirks and I begin to blush.

"Also Anderson as the last name just doesn't work. Hazel Anderson. Sounds like a plumbing company or something." He says seriously and I roll my eyes smiling.

"And you ruined the moment. Again." I groan and he rolls over pushing himself over me.

"But you love me." He sings leaning down and kissing me. I hum against his lips bringing my hand to his cheek stroking it with my thumb. He nibbles at my bottom lip and I move my head to the side making his lips connect to my cheek as I breathe.

"Jesus, someone's in a mood." I whisper as his kisses trail down my neck.

"Harryyy." I groan out and he smirks against my skin before laying his head down on my boobs using them as a pillow.

"Seriously?" I look at him and he looks up with puppy dog eyes, jutting his lip out in a pout. I shake my head smiling, before putting my hands in his hair and playing with his curls. His hand traces shapes over my stomach before he lays his hand flat rubbing up and down slightly.