30

TW// abuse

Please read with caution

I'm worthless.

I'm nothing more than a punching bag.

My body is in so much pain.

These past weeks have truly been hell. They have been drilling into my head how I'm worthless, how I'm just a slut, how I'm just a whore here for their entertainment.

I get beat for just about everything. They slap me for breathing the wrong fucking way. My body is black and blue and every time a bruise starts to barely heal they just add another one on top. My right eye is swollen shut from all the punches it has taken recently.

Every move I make hurts, I'm surprised I don't have broken ribs yet from how abused I am. I don't know how long I've been here but I know it's been long enough that they probably will never find me.

My thoughts are interrupted by the door being opened and I look up catching Gabe and Andrew walking in. I divert my eyes back in front of me as they set up all the equipment needed for the live stream.

"Only a couple more days until we get to kill you." Andrew hums walking over to me lifting my head to look him in the eyes. "Are you ready for your show?" he asks and I don't respond, he slaps me, growling out something about how I should answer him.

"Yes sir." I whisper out. He smiles dropping my head walking back over to Gabe. Over these past days or even weeks, I've learned to just obey and not talk back because it'll be easier for me.

All the live streams consist of is Andrew threatening my dad, getting the shit beaten out of me, and me wanting my suffering to end.

Gabe comes over attaching patches to my body that remind me of the stickers that monitor your heartbeat when you're in the hospital.

"Alright time to get this show on the road." Gabe says clapping his hands together, heading over to the computer, and starting everything.

I keep my head hanging low as Andrew walks around me and when he gets to my back he clicks his tongue in disapproval.

My body jerks in pain and shock when a blow is delivered to my left shoulder and I hold back a whimper. He hits me again but this time it's in the middle of my back and I lose my breath inhaling sharply and a pained whimper leaves my lips.

He walks back around and he starts talking to the camera but I'm too focused on trying to catch my breath and not cry from the pain radiating in my body.

Gabe comes up to me and starts attaching wires to the stickers he had put on me and he stands to my left as Andrew comes to my right.

"Okay Hope, we're going to play a fun game. Well fun for us, torture for you." He slips me a smirk and I nod my head waiting for him to begin.

"Answer correctly you won't be shocked, answer incorrectly you get shocked. Got it?" he asks and I nod again.

"First question, what's your name?"

"Hope Marie Anderson." I whisper and my chin is grabbed and my head is now facing Andrew.

"Speak up I can't hear you." He nearly growls and I repeat my answer louder.

"How old are you?"

"17."

"What is your dad planning?" my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I don't know." I answer honestly and all of a sudden I feel pain radiate through my body.

I scream out as my body arches at the electricity coursing through my body. The current stops and my body falls back and I let out a cry.