49

"Hey Gabe, we were having a moment, give us a second." I tease him pushing myself back up onto my elbows.

"Help me up, Harry." I lift my arm and he pulls me up and I motion with my hand for my dad to stay hidden.

"I'm surprised only you two are here, where's everyone else?" Gabe asks with faux interest.

"Well, Niall and his family left a while ago and are somewhere safe. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Athena should be leaving right about now, and as for my dad I haven't seen him, he may pop up later though I don't know." I entertain Gabe answering him and he nods his head.

"Uh, guys someone else is in the stairwell." I hear Athena speak up and my dad asking who it is.

"I don't know, he's wearing a mask." She responds and I stay silent.

"Oh Hope I have the best present for you." He tells me and I nod my head.

"Is it you killing yourself in front of me?" I ask my voice going up a couple of octaves. He sends me a glare shaking his head.

"No, something better." At that moment the door opens and a man walks in. He pulls the mask off his face and I freeze in shock.

"Hello, Hope." He says with a grin. I recompose myself sending him a smirk back.

"Hey, James. So lovely to see you." My voice is laced with sarcasm and he lets out a fake gasp.

"Where's the baby bump Hope? Are you just covering it up?" He asks and I let out a loud laugh.

"Oh well about that. I'm not pregnant." I smile and he lets his front slip a bit.

"What do you mean you're not pregnant? I'm sure you are." He states and his face is beginning to contort in anger.

"Well that's the thing, I had an abortion. I figured out that it was your's and why would I want another one of you running around. Besides, how did you do it? I was on birth control." I send him a fake smile and he lets out a low growl.

"There's a lot of things St. John's Wort can do, and one of those things is it can make birth control fail. All I had to do was put a couple of drops in your drink when you weren't looking, I sleep with you a couple of times and boom, you're pregnant." He explains and I can hear my dad cursing in my ear.

"Well, your plan failed. Did you seriously think I'd keep it?" I laugh at him when he nods his head and I cover my mouth.

"Sorry, it's just funny to think that you thought I'd want a kid with you. What? Did you expect me to call you up and tell you that I was pregnant with your kid after we broke up?" I ask, staring at him in amusement. James starts to charge at me but Gabe holds him back keeping him away from me.

"Chill the fuck out." He hisses and I keep an amused smirk on my face. I can feel the anger radiating off Harry and I have no doubts he wants to send a bullet through James' head right now.

"Listen, as much as I love chit-chatting, I have places to be so let's get on with it." Harry speaks up for the first time and I let out a small chuckle. Gabe steps up a bit and my natural instinct is to move back but I keep my feet planted showing I'm not scared of him.

"Well for starters I want you to leave the room, this is between me and her." Gabe says and Harry scoffs.

"No, her shit is my shit so if you think I'm leaving then your wrong." Harry nearly growls and I cross my arms.

"Well here's the thing Harry, if you want her to even have the slight chance of coming out alive you will leave us here alone." He demands but Harry keeps his ground.