48

a/n: this is apart of a double update read 47 first if you haven't

It happened in the middle of the day.

Harry and I were face timing Niall and Caroline when the alarms began to blare. Now as I sit here in this hallway with Harry next to me. I think back to the beginning of the day when everything was normal.

*2 hours ago*

"Harry! Get in here it's Niall!" I yell out to my boyfriend who is being a lazy baboon in bed today. We have a meeting in a couple of hours to hang out with everyone and touch up on a couple more things.
These past couple of days we've all been hanging out more and cherishing our time together.

It's also so that if something happens at least we're all together. I answer the facetime propping my phone up on the counter and the screen opens up showing me Caroline, Niall and Lily all sitting next to each other.

"Hey, guys! How's Hawaii?" I ask and Niall chuckles.

"It's amazing! Lily loves the ocean and the sand. You should see her. She's always by the back door trying to get out and play with the sand." He tells me, showing me the squirming child on her mom's lap pointing to something off-screen.

"I completely get it. I can't wait to get out of here and be able to feel the sun on my skin." I tell them and notice the tan they all have on their skin now. I turn around opening the fridge and grabbing some yogurt and a water bottle and Harry clambers down the stairs in just his sweatpants hung low on his hips.

"Hold on a sec Ni." I say putting my hands on my hips making Harry stop in his tracks.

"Harry, we have a meeting with everyone in a couple of hours. Why are you not dressed?" I chastise him and he gives me a small smile. He walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry! Stop it!" I yell at him smacking his back.

"Oh hey, Ni! How are my favorite girls?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Harry, you can have this conversation while I'm on my own two feet!" I yell again but this time I smack his butt and he lets out a small yelp. He smacks my butt before putting me down and I glare at him.

"You go get dressed." I demand and he looks at me before sighing. Niall and Caroline are laughing and I just shake my head continuing to talk to them. Harry comes downstairs after a bit fully dressed and I wave him over.

"Look at what Lily is doing now." I tell Harry who looks at the screen. Lily is standing by the back door trying to open it and Caroline opens the door causing Lily to waddle out who promptly sits down in the sand before throwing it around.

"Not inside!" Caroline nearly shrieks and we all let out a laugh as she moves Lily further back. We all continue to watch them play in the sand and Niall eventually begins to ask questions about us.

"So how much longer until you guys are down here?"

"Depends, it's been silent on Gabe's end since you left. It could be days, maybe weeks." Harry explains and we sit in a small silence. Niall goes to speak again when the alarm begins to blare. Harry and I look at each other and we know it's time.

"Ni we have to go they're here. I love you guys so much." I tell him, grabbing my phone as Harry goes and grabs everything we need.

"Okay stay safe please we will be here waiting for you guys." He tells us and I nod while hanging up the phone. I throw it in my back pocket heading over to Harry who is handing me my gun and the earpiece. I shove it in my ear waiting for the ding that means it's activated and we can hear everyone.