21

My brain can't process everything happening right now. My dead dad is right in front of me. The man that kidnapped me that I have some weird thing with is holding me up and my sister is crying and freaking out in shock.

The story of my fucking life.

"You're supposed to be dead." I pause taking a deep breath trying to process my thoughts. "How are you not dead?" I looked up into the eyes I longed to see one more time for 3 years. Harry releases his grip on me taking a step back.

"Hold on, that's your dad!" He exclaims rubbing his hands down his face. A groan escapes my lips at his stupidity.

"That's what I've been saying sherlock!" I yell back at him. Harry furrows his eyebrows glaring at me.

"Enough both of you. Jesus you act like an old married couple." my dad sighs going back to sit down. I sit down in the chair next to Athena while Harry hangs out in the back of the room.

"Please explain how you are alive." I whisper. He sighs and leans back into his chair bringing his forefinger and thumb to the bridge of his nose and pinching it.

"Before I start, just know that I never wanted any of this to happen. I never wanted you girls to get dragged into this and it's my fault." Athena's crying has slowed down and she looks at our dad waiting for him to say something. "You are in the headquarters of my gang. I started here a couple years before I met your mother because I got into some trouble and I was offered a spot here to get out of it. I was 16 and dumb so I took the deal and well here we are. We're called the Deplorables. I'm assuming you know what that means."

"Uh yeah it's an adjective and it has two meanings. Either deserving strong condemnation or shockingly bad in quality but I'm going to go with the first one." I ramble out and look up to see my dad looking at me fondly.

"I forgot how smart you are Hope." He slightly smiles before clearing his throat and continuing. "And yes you'd be correct about the first one. We do some things that I can't really say but it's all to people that deserve it. We in a sense get revenge for those that have done us wrong. Every member here has joined to get some sort of revenge or to get out of trouble."

"But that doesn't explain how you're still alive. We buried you. Your car was burned to ashes and so were you." I sniffle wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I faked my death. I got into some trouble with another gang and well they were out to get me. They were going to hurt you guys Hope. So I faked my death, I put a prisoner we had in the car and he crashed the car which we had doused in gasoline so we could make sure there was no evidence left behind. I never wanted to leave you guys, I wish that I could've stayed and watch you girls grow into the beautiful women you are now. I kept tabs on you and I'm so proud of both of you."

I choke out a sob and throw my head in my hands and just cry for everything I've lost again. "I was going to college! I- I was starting a life for myself! Why am I here! There is no point for us to be here! You said it yourself that you never wanted this to happen so what did you do that we're here now!" I cry out at him.

"I can't tell you that Hope." he whispers.

"Yes you can! You put us here we deserve to know! Mom is going to be crushed two times over that both of us are gone!" I yell at him.

His face contorts a bit and he slams his hands on his desk "I can't fucking tell you so stop pushing it!" He screams back at me causing me to flinch in my seat.

I stand up and walk towards the door grabbing the handle until a hand wraps around my arm. "You can't leave." Harry says holding onto me.

"Yes I fucking can." I rip my arm out of his grip, throwing the door open and walking down the hallway to the elevators. I hear running footsteps behind me slamming the button to go down.

"Hope stop." The deep voice breathes out. "Fuck off Harry" I growl as the doors open and I walk in.

Fuck I don't know what floor I'm on

Harry gets in and presses the 9 and I turn to him raising my eyebrow. "Why are we going to your floor?"

"How do you know it's my floor?" He questions back.

"When I escaped the first time I pressed this floor number and the man was like why are you going to the core floor and I just said Nialls name and he shut up." I explain as Harry sighs.

"Guess you'll just have to find out princess." He smirks as I growl back.

"Don't fucking call me princess." We hit the floor getting out before me, leading me to a door all the way at the end of the hallway.

He puts his hand on the scanner opening the door automatically. He pushes it open and gestures for me to go ahead. I walk into the room but don't get to admire the view for too long before I'm being pushed up back against the door.

My back lays flat against the door as Harry's arms trap me. His head ducks down breathing against my neck leaving tiny kisses along the way. My breath is caught in my throat.

"H-Harry what are you doing." I breathe out trying not to let my emotions take over. He continues kissing my neck stopping for a second and sucking on the skin which will definitely leave a mark. His soft curls brush against my neck and jaw every once in a while as he continues marking me. He places one last kiss to my neck bringing his face to mine. His forehead rests against mine as our noses brush and my back arches into him. His swollen pink lips begin to move and it takes a second for me to register his words.

"I'm finishing what we started New Years Eve." He whispers before closing the gap between our lips for the first time in 3 months.

Yep I'm fucked

***********************

hehe don't hate me. next chapter will hopefully be up by sunday. so skip the next chapter if you aren't good with things cause it'll be a little mature. in like two weeks ill probably be able to update a little more often cause I quit my job. Anyways I'm going to be that bitch so please vote and comment letting me know what you think so far. okay love ya'll byeee- J