37

A/N: angst angst and more angst ;)
TW// body image
please read with caution

He presses a gentle kiss to my forehead, moving his lips around my face. I let out a giggle whenever he moves spots. One to the nose, one to each of my eyes, one to my cheeks, and one to the corner of my mouth. His eyes catch mine before he closes them, placing his lips on top of mine.

Kisses from Harry are something I'll never get tired of. The way his soft lips mold with mine. The love-filled in each and every one. His kisses quite literally take my breath away. I pull back after a minute letting our foreheads connect as we both catch our breaths.

"My little Hope isn't as innocent as I thought." he whispers with a smirk lining his face.

"You're seriously saying that to me when yours is a fucking 22." I laugh and he chuckles somewhat darkly.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing I know which ones you didn't check off." He tells me and I gulp, widening my eyes.

"How do you know which ones I did and didn't do?" I question him trying to keep my tone even.

"Well here's the thing." He begins, his voice dripping with lust. "When we first met you nearly freaked out at the idea of an orgasm so we can knock out 17-21 but when you were being a brat that one time you fucked yourself with your fingers, so 17 and 19 get knocked off."

He whispers against my lips and I can feel the butterflies forming in my stomach and the heat traveling through my body.

"I'm going to assume you've never showered with a guy before so that's 26 gone. I'd like to do that with you soon." he hums out and I have to control myself from clenching my thighs. His hand comes up tracing my arm leaving goosebumps in his wake.

"And all the sex questions I know you didn't check off cause you're a virgin. But that will change with time. And believe me, by the end of the year your score will be almost as low as mine baby." He whispers against my ear as his hand comes up wrapping around my throat.

A gasp escapes through my lips as my hands travel to his hair pulling slightly on the strands. I try to squeeze my thighs to alleviate the pressure building. Harry chuckles and it's anything but sweet.

"Aw baby, are you all worked up now?" he questions.

"This isn't fair." I whisper as he begins to leave open-mouthed kisses up and down my neck.

"And why is it not fair?" he asks, pulling away from my neck, looking me in the eyes. His swollen lips parted as he breathes.

"Because you know all I want to do is fuck you but I can't." I whisper, laying my forehead against his.

"I know baby, take your time." he tells me and I nod. He releases his grip on my neck bringing both his hands down to cradle my butt as he begins to walk upstairs. He kicks open his door with one foot placing me down onto the bed. He detaches himself from me walking over to his dresser and pulling some clothes out for us to wear.

"Lazy day in?" He questions and I nod my head excitedly.

"Can we have pizza? I haven't had some in so long." I ask him and he nods his head.

"Okay bubs, find something on Netflix and change, I'll be back in a minute." he tells me and I nod my head. I turn on the tv and open Netflix, getting lost in the suggestions and I don't realize he's back until I hear him talking to me.

"Baby you were supposed to get changed." he pouts and I turn my attention towards him.

"Sorry I got distracted." I admit sheepishly and he just chuckles bringing his clothes closer to me.