23*

Warmth fills my body as I snuggle closer into the duvet I'm wrapped in. I turn over onto my back and notice the cold spot next to me. A part of me is disappointed that I didn't wake up with him next to me but I don't control him. I sit up and stretch my limbs out, my body still adorned in his shirt and boxers.

My eyes trace over his bedroom. It's not very personal, I feel like I've been thrown into an asylum with how white it is. The walls, the bed, the dresser, everything is so bright. I stand up and wince at the action when I feel the soreness between my legs.

If this is how I feel now I don't even want to know what it's going to be like when we actually have sex.

I make my way to the bathroom and do my business along with brushing my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the cabinet. His bathroom is huge and very white. I'm starting to see a common theme here. His shower is in the corner with a glass door, the bathtub is next to that and it looks more like a jacuzzi. The wall closest to the door is just a huge mirror and the countertop below it is a black and white marble design with the faucet looking like something straight from the Kardashians house. I notice all the hickeys on my neck and silently curse.

How the fuck am I going to explain this.

I make my way out of his room and look around the small hallway. There are a couple of doors to the left and to the right is the staircase. I hear low music playing and it takes me a minute to recognize the song playing. I chuckle and head down the stairs noticing Harry in the kitchen dancing and singing along.

He's wearing a pair of grey sweatpants that hang low on his hips. He sways his hips a little more and sings out the second to last part of the song. His voice is very soft and sweet. I would've never thought he could sing.

I chuckle before speaking up "Is that Taylor Swift?" Harry spins around and his face blushes seeing he's been caught as he rushes to turn off the music.

"No, what makes you think that?" He turns back around doing his previous task of cooking.

"So I didn't just walk into you singing You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift?" I tease walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Nope wasn't me or that song at all." He chuckles back as I smush my face into his back.

"Mhm, if you say so." I let go of him and walk to the bar stool plopping myself down and putting my head on my hands. I admire his back muscles that move whenever he moves his arms.

I break my staring and start to look around the big room. The living room, kitchen, and dining room are all one big space. The couches, and the dining room chairs are all white. There's a small glass coffee table in the living room and a big glass table in the dining room. The kitchen is a nice size, the counter is huge and wraps around so there's a seating area and the black marble contradicts the white in the room.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask Harry, turning my attention back to him, noticing he's plating the food.

"I don't know, maybe black. Why?" He turns around holding the food, placing a plate down in front of me and oh my god it looks delicious.

"Just wondering." I shrug, taking a bite out of the eggs. I never liked eggs but it would be rude to not eat them.

"Your house is just very white so I assumed maybe that was your favorite color." I eat another forkful of the eggs and turn my attention to Harry who's watching me very carefully. His eyes trace up and down my body as he notices I'm still wearing his clothes.

"You okay?" I question getting a bit uncomfortable under his stare. He clears his throat before straightening up and coming around the counter to sit next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine."