44

I jolt awake to the sound of something crashing and I squint surveying the room. There's no one here.

I hear another bang as I get up from the bed, covering myself with a pair of sweatpants that were laying on the floor. I open the door, peeking my head out and I hear muffled voices coming from downstairs. I head down and see the 5 idiots standing over broken glass.

"What the fuck." I say and their heads shoot to me.

"Look what you did you, idiot!" Louis yells at Liam and he points his finger right back.

"You were the one that pushed me!" He yells back and they continue bickering.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell at them.

"Harry, what time is it?" I ask and he gulps. "I swear to God if it's before 9:00 I will kill you all."

"It's uh past 9:00?" Niall questions himself and I start heading down the stairs making the boys disperse like flies.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I ask and they all begin to talk over one another.

"Quiet! Zayn explain." I point at him and he huffs.

"Harry wanted to surprise you this morning but dumbass 1 and 2 were fucking around and dropped a glass which woke you up." He explains to me and I point to Louis and Liam motioning to come here.

They reluctantly step up to me and I smack them on the back of their heads before turning around.

"I'm going back to sleep and I swear to God if any of you wake me up before 9:00 you'll be sorry." I point at all of them when I reach the top of the staircase before heading back into my room and wrapping myself in the duvet.

I have trouble falling asleep with my thoughts running rampant so I roll over turning on the tv and watch Criminal Minds. Eventually, someone opens the door and I turn to see Harry staring at me.

"Did you even go back to sleep?" He asks, closing the door behind him. I shake my head pausing the tv.

"Same things?" He sits down in front of me and I nod my head.

"You know that it was the best thing for you bubs." He tells me and I stay silent playing with my fingers under the covers.

"Hey." He says tilting my chin up to connect our eyes.

"You have every right to feel sad and doubt yourself but you made the best decision for yourself." He tells me and I take a deep breath.

"I know. The doctors told me this would happen and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't regret it and I don't know if I should hate myself for that." I explain.

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, Hope. I'm here for you." he whispers, leaning in to kiss me. After having an abortion my mental health was all over the damn place. I keep on wondering if I made the right decision or if I was just being selfish.

I try to detach myself from it but my mind has been left with the what-ifs. What if I didn't get an abortion? What if it was Harry's and the nurse was wrong? He breaks away from the kiss rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"I have two things for you." He whispers, pulling me in for another kiss.

"One. I have a surprise for you downstairs." he kisses me again. "Two. Happy birthday baby." he pulls me in for a longer kiss this time and I respond by threading my fingers through his hair. He pulls away to breathe and I lean my forehead against his.

"Thank you." I whisper a genuine smile on my face. He stands up grabbing my hands pulling me up before telling me to jump. I let out a giggle wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.