12

It's been about a week since I've been kidnapped and 4 since I've talked to anyone. Christmas has come and gone and I can only imagine how upset my family is.

They probably didn't even celebrate. 2017 is 4 days away and I'm hoping that Harry's New Years' resolution is to set me free.

Around day 4 or 5, Niall eventually convinced Harry to move me out of the dungeon and into a proper room.

It's a small white room with only a bed, a dresser and a connecting en-suite. It's small as well but at least I don't have to do my business in front of any of the boys anymore.

I spend all of my time in bed seeing as there is nothing to do. I can't even look out or open the window because it's boarded up.

One of the boys comes every couple of hours to make sure I'm still alive and if I need anything. I just shake my head no to everything they offer.

They still bring food and water twice a day but I just take the water and leave the food since I have no appetite.

How could you when you've been kidnapped by 3 people you've known since middle school and 1 person you trusted with your whole life?

Guess that was a mistake

I'm so emotionally and physically drained from this and I'm just waiting for the day I get to leave. Liam and Niall have been the nicest to me throughout this whole thing.

They are usually the ones that come in to bring me food and water and try to get me to eat something. Louis is starting to warm up to me, I think.

He's not barging in during the middle of the night and he's not getting pissed off when I don't answer his questions anymore so I'd say that's progress.

Zayn I haven't seen really, he's more of a behind-the-scenes kind of guy and he could care less about me. He's popped in maybe once or twice and that's probably because one of the others were busy.

And lastly Harry, still the biggest dick I've ever met. The last time I saw him was when he brought me up here. I could care less about Harry and he could care less about me. I'm just pissed off at myself for being so naive and thinking he wanted to be friends.

My thoughts are interrupted by the metal door swinging open and hitting the wall. My back is facing the door not moving from my position knowing it's one of the boys checking up on me.

I hear a groan along with heavy footsteps until the person is standing behind me.

"Get up Hope." the voice grits out. I groan in response because the voice belongs to the oh-so-wonderful Harry.

"Seriously Hope, get up." Harry nearly growls as he starts to try and pull the covers I'm wrapped in off me.

It's a game of tug of war right now and I'm not about to lose my silent streak to this asshat. Harry releases his grip on the covers sending my arms flying forward as I hear him take in a deep breath.

"Hope I swear to god if you don't get up I will drag you to where we're going." He threatens. I roll my eyes at him because I could care less, so I just tug the covers up over my body and let out a contempt sigh.

I hear another deep breath and I can picture what Harry's face looks like right now. He probably has his jaw clenched with his thumb and pointer finger pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, that's it. You asked for it." Harry grabs the covers and rips them off my body and my body jolts in response.

He grabs my shoulder and flips me onto my back and proceeds to grab my wrist to pull me up.