42

My eyes flutter open and I come face to face with a hard chest. I lift my gaze and see Harry above me still asleep.

Oh fuck me

I have to get out of here before he wakes up. His arm is wrapped around my waist holding me to him and I try to shimmy out of his grip. He only tightens his grip pulling me closer to him. I sigh out in defeat still trying to break from his hold.

"Stop moving." he mumbles out, eyes still closed.

"I need to go."

"No, you don't." I grab his arm that's around my waist taking it off my body and slipping out from the covers. I groan at the ache between my thighs as I begin to gather my clothes.

"Where are you going?" Harry mumbles, his eyes puffy from sleep.

"I'm leaving Harry." I walk to the bathroom, closing the door, beginning to change when the door is opened.

"Why? Did last night mean nothing to you?" he asks, his voice dark. I gulp taking a step back from his figure.

"It was a mistake, Harry." I whisper. His eyes darken and he takes another step closer to me.

"So everything you said last night was a lie?" he nearly growls and I step back again.

"Answer me. You saying you still loved me, you saying that you were sorry, it meant nothing?" His breath is hot against my face and the tears are welling up in my eyes.

"We're toxic Harry, don't you see that?" I say back avoiding his questions. He lets out a dark chuckle stepping forward making me hit the glass wall of the shower.

"You're not answering me, Hope! God damn it just tell me the fucking truth! Is it that fucking hard!" He yells in my face and I break down.

"No! It wasn't a lie!" I sob back the tears falling freely. "But we're toxic! We can't be together!" I continue sobbing and he continues yelling.

"Why not Hope!"

"Because you can't yell at me every time something isn't going your way! You can't yell at me every time I look in the direction of another person! You were so fucking obsessive and overprotective of me it felt like I couldn't breathe sometimes! I never realized that until I fucking left! Yeah, it hurt like a motherfucker but I needed it! I couldn't live with someone who I was afraid of!" I scream at him and he takes a step back.

"You were afraid of me?" he asks, his voice breaking. I sigh out sliding down onto the floor wrapping my arms around my knees.

"At some points yeah. I was afraid of what you'd do to me. I never worried about you hitting me unlike in the beginning, but I didn't know what to expect when you were in one of your moods." I explain not looking at him. I hear him take a deep breath before he speaks up.

"Are you still afraid of me?"

"Only when you get aggressive. Like when you get in my face and stuff. I don't know what caused it but yeah, when you get mad it scares me a lot." He sinks next to me grabbing my face in his hands. Our eyes connect and he looks broken.

"I never wanted you to be scared of me." he whispers. "I'm so sorry, Hope." He lets a couple of tears slip down his cheeks dropping his head.

"It's not your fault I'm broken." I whisper. I move his hands away from my face, getting up and stepping away from him. I walk out of his bedroom and down the stairs reaching the door getting it opened when a hand smacks the door shutting it.

"Please Harry. Don't make this any harder than it already is." I cry letting the tears fall freely. He pulls my arm flipping me around and his jade eyes are broken and red.