28

These past two weeks have been amazing. I start and end every day in Harry's arms and I don't think anything can beat that.

Harry's becoming more open to me and I love it. Harry and I alternate cooking when we do cook and not get takeout.

He tends to make more healthy things while I gear towards heart disease at 30. I've learned a bit more about Harry's past as well.

He was born February 1st, 1998 in Holmes Chapel, where he lived until he was 16 when he had to move because of the gang.

He won't tell me why he joined the gang, all he's told me is that he met my dad who had a deal too good to be true and that was that.

He also won't talk about his family and I can tell it's a sensitive subject because every time I ask he tenses up and changes the conversation.

I catch myself often thinking about what if Harry never accepted that deal. At times I see what I assume to be the old him, the carefree, childlike Harry.

Not the brooding, tough bad guy Harry that I first met. Harry has his fair share of wounds and I'll try my hardest to be there to heal them into scars. But other than those few complications Harry is well Harry.

He still loses his temper at stupid things, like the other day I wouldn't go to bed with him because I wasn't tired yet so I wanted to stay downstairs and watch Netflix, but no, Mr. Harry had to throw a fit saying how I was being unfair with him and that I could just watch it in the bedroom, where I argued that he wouldn't sleep and then he'd be pissy with me in the morning.

He ended up throwing me over his shoulder and bringing me to bed with him where we cuddled and shared stolen kisses in between episodes of NCIS until 3 am and low and behold at 7 am he woke me up grumbling about how he didn't get enough sleep.

I shushed him with a kiss and then he was magically better. Today has been a good and chill day.

I began binge-watching Supernatural while Harry's at work doing his illegal things. I just got to episode 10 of season 1 when the door opens and Harry comes bounding in.

He's wearing black skinny jeans with a Rolling Stones t-shirt. He jumps down next to me pulling me into him.

"Chinese, Netflix and chill, cuddling." He whispers before tugging my head up to kiss my lips. We share an intimate kiss and I whisper a yes as he smiles even wider.

"You order the food, I'll set up Netflix," I tell him as he releases his grip on me and I head upstairs. I get in his room and turn on his tv setting up the Netflix leaving it on the opening screen as I head over to the dresser to grab different clothes.

I grab a pair of pajama shorts and his t-shirt, I get my leggings off and into the shorts and I'm just about to get my old shirt over my head when Harry throws open the door seeing me and tackling me onto his bed.

"Harry!" I squeal when he starts nuzzling his head into my neck as he wraps his arms around me. "Can't breathe." I choke out slapping his back, and he squeezes tighter before releasing me.

I take in a deep breath and push his body off me, throwing his shirt on. I lay back down cuddling onto his chest, leaving a kiss right where I know his left swallow is.

"You're in a good mood," I whisper not wanting to interrupt the quietness. His fingers play with my hair and he lets out a giggle.

"Good day today, I just wanted to get home to my girlfriend." He giggles before pulling me on top of him so my hands lay on his chest and he leans down capturing my lips.

This is something I'll never get tired of. His lips are always so soft and they taste like heaven. Eventually, our kiss is interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, and Harry groans not wanting to get up.