25

My body feels like it's in heaven right now. The perfect amount of warmth is radiating through my body. My senses feel heightened. I blink my eyes open and see Harry's arms wrapped around me.

I smile, turning around so my body fits into his as he adjusts his grip on me in his sleep. I bring my hand up and trace his face.

His face looks the most relaxed ever since I met him. I trace his perfect jawline, his cheekbones and his eyelashes.

His brows furrow slightly when I lower my hand to trace his chest. He nuzzles his face into my neck letting out a low groan that vibrates through my body.

"Good morning." I whisper out as I continue to trace the swallows that I've memorized.

"Morning." he groans out leaving a soft kiss to my neck. His morning voice is always raspier and deeper and I love it.

"I'm going to get up soon and make some breakfast. Do you want anything specific?" I ask now playing with his hair, tugging lightly.

"No I'll eat whatever." he tightens his grip on me and I giggle.

"Harryyy." I laugh when he nuzzles his head to my neck even more, leaving more kisses in the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes." he whispers and I sigh giving in. I play with his hair as he leaves kisses every once in a while.

He eventually brings his head up and his eyes are puffy with sleep, a lazy grin on his face. He goes to kiss my lips but I push his head away and roll away from him making him groan.

"Come onnnn. One kiss." he pleads and I just shake my head.

"You know the rule." I giggle, getting up from the bed to stretch, and tugging his shirt down afterwards. He reaches out for me, pawing my butt and I slap his hands away.

"Come downstairs when you're ready." I tell him leaning down and kissing his cheek. He reaches again for me before failing and flopping down onto the bed.

I make my way downstairs and open the fridge to see what I can make. I grab the bread and bacon putting it on the counter. I see he has avocados so I grab one. I look in the cabinets for some sea salt, pepper, and garlic, finding them easily.

I start whipping up the avocado, putting the toast in the toaster and getting the pan out for the bacon. I lay the strips of bacon down and start cooking that when Harry bounds down the stairs nearly tripping.

I laugh out as he regains his balance and he sits on the barstool in front of the counter. He only has on his sweatpants which hang low on his hips.

"Whatcha making?" he smiles his voice is light and airy.

"Avocado toast and bacon." I reply turning back around to flip the bacon. I finish everything and start to spread the avocado on the toast when there's a knock at the door. Harry looks confused before getting up to answer it.

"Oi Oi!" the voice yells out and I smile knowing it's Louis.

"Hey Lou!" I yell out to him as I place Harry's food on the counter.

"Hey Hope!" he calls back as he lets himself in heading over to the kitchen. "Whatcha eating?"

"Avocado toast and bacon, want some?" I ask and he scrunches his face up in disgust.

"Fookin avocados, trendiest food of all time." He steps back almost hitting Harry who sits down taking a bite out of the toast, nearly moaning.

"Holy shit Hope that's good." he compliments me and I smile taking a bite out of mine.