47

"Come on, Hope! You got this!" Athena yells cheering me on from the sidelines.

Why did I do this again?

Liam stands in front of me with his fists held high punching me every chance he gets. I run around Liam trying to distract him but he responds by tripping me and I fall flat on the ground. He sits on my back pulling my arm back pinning me down.

"Okay! You win! Stop!" I scream at him feeling the pain shooting through my arm. He lets go of me and gets up walking away and I lay on the ground trying to recuperate.

"You did good, Hope." Harry kneels next to me, flipping me over so I'm on my back. I lift my hands and place them over my face.

"I'm going to kill myself I swear to god." I mumble and I feel a smack delivered on my shoulder.

"Don't say that." Harry hisses and I roll my eyes in response. I push myself up off the ground heading over to Liam and shaking his hand.

It's October now and it's been dead silent on Gabe's end, at this point we're just waiting for him to make the first move. Athena is back in school part-time, she balances working on logistics and plans on how to win the war all while trying to get A's in her classes.

Pretty much all our days consist of now are eating, sleeping, and training. We don't hang out outside of training and currently, we've been trying to find a place where we can get Caroline, Lily, and Athena for when the war goes down. So far we have two potential spots but only one provides a way out in case of an emergency but it's not the best spot to put them.

"Alright shooting time!" Harry yells out to us and the boys groan while I grin. We head down to the shooting range and grab our preferred weapon of choice. I put my goggles on before putting the earmuffs around my neck, picking up the gun, and feeling the weight of it in my hand.

"Okay, everyone! Goggles on, earmuffs on!" Harry yells and I place the earmuffs on my ears getting into position. Harry counts down from 3 and on one the firing begins. The gun kicks back slightly but not enough to phase me. I unload the magazine before turning on the safety and looking at the damage I did to the paper.

"Damn Hope!" Louis yells patting me on the back as I roll my eyes. I got mostly headshots and then a couple in the heart and I look over to see Harry looking at me with a proud smile.

"Ya know I should be a sniper." I say and everyone chuckles agreeing with me. We do a couple more rounds before we disband for the day and head our separate ways. I skip over to Harry who is putting everything away and I lean against the wall watching him.

"Hey H what are we doing today?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Nothing important." He replies and I nod my head.

"So I was going to go over to Care and Ni's today and hang out with Lily if that's good with you." I tell him and he nods his head in response

"Sounds good." I nod and walk up to him but he ignores me continuing to clean up.

"Kiss?" I mumble and he sighs before leaning over and kissing me.

"Text me when you're on your way back." He mumbles and I nod, dropping my head.

"See you later." I say turning around and heading out not waiting for his response. I run back to the apartment, taking a shower and changing before going down the hall and knocking on the door. Caroline opens the door motioning for me to come in.

"Hey! Come in! Sorry I can't keep my eyes off of her for too long because she's in that phase where she's opening and touching everything she sees." Caroline explains before heading over to Lily who is waddling around looking for things to destroy.