31

A/N: this is a part of a double update so read 30 first if you haven't.

Harry's POV

2 weeks.

It's been two weeks since I last saw her blue eyes.

Two weeks of being haunted by nightmares.

Two weeks of guilt.

Two weeks of wishing I got there sooner.

Two weeks since our lives were changed.

Hope has been in a coma for two weeks. The damage done to her body was so severe that she's lucky to be alive. As I sit here with her, my mind keeps going back to everything that happened. What I could've done differently.

I hear shouting as I get closer to the end of the hallway. As I turn the corner I see Andrew pointing a gun at Hope and Louis and Liam are pointing theirs at him.

"Maybe I just might." Andrew says before firing his gun. At that moment we all fire at him, and I see Hope go down.

"Hope!" I scream running towards her hunched-over body. Blood is pouring out of her stomach and she tries to put pressure on the wound but is failing.

"Hey, you're okay, Hope." I whisper, putting my hands on top of the bullet wound. I look up and see Louis staring at us and I yell at him to get the car ready so we can get her out of here.

My head goes towards Hope when I hear her whisper my name, a slight smile gracing her face. Her head drops to the ground and I press harder onto her wound.

"Hey Hope, stay awake for me bubs." I plead, giving her a light smile. "Niall! Come put pressure on her wound!" I yell at him and he comes running over putting his hands where mine were, as I scramble up to Hope's head, picking it up and putting it into my lap.

My blood-stained hands were stroking her hair and cheeks trying to keep her awake. I whisper sweet nothings to her and I can tell that she's losing consciousness as her eyes start to flutter.

I start to tap her cheek to keep her awake. I can tell she doesn't understand what I'm saying to her and I look up screaming at the boys to hurry up. I look back searching her face before our eyes connect and she just looks at me searching me as well.

Her eyes start to flutter and her breathing starts to slow, my frequent taps against her cheek doing nothing. Her eyes finally shut and I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Come on Hope, wake up. Come on baby. You're okay. You're going to be okay." My voice whispers and I look up to see Louis running back telling us everything is ready.

I pick up Hope in my arms, following Louis to where the car is. I put Hope in the back seat before climbing in and putting her head in my lap. Niall comes in after me lifting her legs and sitting down before putting pressure on the wound again.

Hope's breathing is shallow and we're nowhere near a hospital. Where Hope was being kept was about an hour and a half from our base and I don't think she has an hour and a half.