50

Harry's eyes go wild as he looks down at my body. I let go of him tearing my sleeve and low and behold a bullet is in my arm. I begin to laugh and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Bro how is it I'm always getting shot. What the fuck is this shit." I laugh again and Harry grabs my shoulders for support.

"Okay let's get you out of here while you still have a shit ton of adrenaline rushing through your system." He says grabbing my uninjured arm and pulling me along. We get into the stairwell and everyone is running down from the 5th floor.

"Hey, guys! I got shot!" I yell at them and they stop in their tracks.

"What the fuck!" Louis yells walking over to me and I continue smiling.

"It's the adrenaline keeping her going." Harry explains pulling my arm making me walk down the stairs. The adrenaline wears off a bit every minute and I hiss when waves of pain shoot through my body.

"We're almost there, Hope." He mumbles as we get into the garage.

"Hey, I should take a picture of this!" I yell excitedly pulling my phone out of my pocket seeing the screen is now cracked. I frown at the new design before shrugging it off and opening the camera.

I lift my phone and take a picture and Harry is not amused. Harry gestures me into the SUV and I climb in holding my phone in my opposite hand.

"Hope don't send that to anyone." Harry orders me and I swallow hard.

"Oops?" I answer and he groans. Not even a minute later my phone starts going crazy.

"Hey, Niall!" I yell, answering the call and he begins to yell.

"Hope! What the fuck!" he screams and I laugh before groaning in pain. Harry grabs my phone and begins to speak to Niall.

"Gabe is dead. Hope got shot in the arm she'll be fine the adrenaline is running through her so she's having a grand time if you couldn't tell." He explains and I hear Niall sigh in relief.

"Okay so are you guys going straight to the airport or stopping at a hospital?" He asks and Harry looks up at Liam who's driving.

"We're going to the airport, Zayn texted someone who will meet us there and drug up Hope to remove the bullet and give her stitches if necessary then we'll be on our merry way." Liam speaks up and I nod.

"Wait, you're going to drug me! I don't consent to this!" I yell, making everyone laugh.

"You are getting drugged and there's nothing you can do about it." Harry tells me and I try to fold my arms before being reminded with a twinge of pain.

I settle for pouting my lips and mumbling curse words at them. We eventually get to the airport and the adrenaline has worn off. I am in so much fucking pain.

I'm leaning into Harry who is rubbing my back and running his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down and help ease the pain.

Newsflash: it's not working.

He gets out of the car helping me down and picking me up bridal style so he can carry me to the plane. He gets me in and settles me down on a seat that has a sheet covering it.

"Oh my god, where are the drugs!" I yell and Harry chuckles.

"I thought you didn't want to get drugs?" He teases me and I send him a death glare.

"Harry I swear to god I will fucking punch you." I grit out and my dad laughs walking on the plane.

"Why are you laughing? I got shot because of you!" I yell at him and he waves it off.