Chapter 38-k_thax Four Months Later

My timing is wrong, but just deal with it ig *shruggs*.

No one's P.O.V. *K_Thax*

Four months later...

Life as we know it still dragged on as depressing as it was for eveybody. Everything changed in just a matter of 4 months.

Jade and Connor's divorce still has not been final and the custody battle is getting annoying and old now while they still try to find other people...

Julian was the one who put his own needs before his and Jade's friendship. He puts his drugs first, then his love for Jade second...

Jade and Julian's friendship hasn't been the same since he declared his love for her...

Nia and Wess' relationship has been well except for secrets that they won't tell each other...

Kay has kept herself distanced just like she said she would, but she missed days of court and was threatend to be placed in her mother's custody if she didn't show up...

Kay and her mother's relationship hasn't been on good terms since the night Jade hit her. No one knows about it except Kay and Roc...

Nia and Roc are on and off again although he is super controlling...

Ray is trying to rebuild his relationship with Nia, but knows that wont happen with Roc and Wess in the way...

Ej is still involved in the gang and getting very serious about it and is comming closer and closer to his mission...

Nisha continues to be a bad mother to RJ and be gone without seeing him for weeks at a time. Nisha is also involved in the gang, but she partners up with Amy in "The buissness"...

Prince is also still involved in the gang, but he stops going to the trap as often as Ej...

Prince's father is getting worse everyday, meaning he has liver problems and comming closer and closer to his death date...

Amy however still fucks and ducks although she is unaware of her death date and ass whooping from someone.

Every one out of the TM group continues to see the therapist and everyone is still keeping secrets from each other, but Lauren, the therapist, will make all the secrets reveal...

These last four months has been hard on everyone, but there is still more drama to be uncovered...

Kay's P.O.V.

Judge:...And as usual, Kayla will go to Jade's house for four days. I'll see you guys in a few weeks once your contracts are ready from your lawyers. Court dismissed.

I was sitting in the back of the courtroom with my shades on. I rolled my eyes and followed my mother to the car with her buissness partner, Sam. (Remember Sam and Jade's conversation?)

The car was silent except for the radio. After a minute or so Sam and my mother started to talk about buissness.

Sam:...And I'll finish the paper work while you can just chill out for a few days.

Jade: Thanks Sam, I have no idea what I would do without you.

Sam: Well I am awesome, right? *laughs*

Jade: Let's go out for a coffee, on me.

She drove to the same coffee shop I recall her going to just months before and we walked in, ordered and took a seat. I ordered hot chocolate and put in my head phones. My sun glasses still covered the glares I gave my mom as she talked with Sam about who knows what.