Chapter 24~k_thax

Nia (another pic of me my lovelys) and my loves I'm going by baby Kasoe for now on thanks go listen to the upcoming artists honcho Pikasoe and SUCKAFREELV @THEOUTLETCREW follow on instagram Thanxs mean a lot ok to the story we go

Nia needs to stop taking selfies lol jk. Let's continue.....~k_thax

Levi/Knight (Ray's possible father) P.O.V.

For those who forgot, let me fill you in on the gang part. Levi Blue is Rays dad...or is he? Levi is in charge of a gang called (I just switched the gang name) Death Crew. Princeton and Ej joined the gang and made a new friend named New York, who grew up with Ray Nia and Kay. New York was in love with Nia, but when he moved away and came back, they never knew or spoke since they were 6.

Prince and Ej went to a trap house for a gang called The Riders. Prince's father was in the gang before he left his mom, so Prince went back to get revenge on his father's gang. Ej was the one who shot four guys, while Prince took their stash, and now they're after the both of them. Nisha joined The Death Crew too, btw.

I just filled you in on the things that happened, and the things I added/or I didn't mention yet. Btw, this happened about a week ago! Lol let me stop with my lame self.

Let's continue again...

Knight: Yo! Axe! Get here in 5 minutes! Its important.

I hung up the phone and paced the room. He got here in 7 minutes amd gave me a handshake.

Ej/Axe: Whats up man?

Knight: When I was 16, a woman by the name of Jade, had my baby. She took him away from me, so now I'm getting my revenge. She and her husband, Connor, had a baby together, and are raising my son together. Their daughters name is Kayla. I want you to bring Kayla here, and we are going to have our fun with her. *smirks with an evil laugh*

Ej/Axe: How much time do I have? I might be difficult, because that's my girl.

Knight: I don't care who she is to you, you better do it, or I will. I want her back alive...or you can kill her...your choice...

Ej/Axe: ...Alright bro...I'll do it...

And it was that easy to get him to betray Prince/Curly.

Nia's P.O.V.

Roc and I were the only ones at home with RJ and Angel. We were all watching a movie when the kids fell asleep.

Nia: Roc, I have something to tell you...

Roc: What?

Nia: I'm...pregnant...

Roc: ..........

Nia: Say something! Aren't you happy?

Roc:...No...abort it...

Nia: What?

Roc: I said abort it!

Nia: I'm not going to kill my child!

Roc: If I said get an abortion...*slaps her* that means get an abortion!

Nia: I'm not getting an abortion Chres!

Roc: Then I'll do it for you!

He pushed me into the kitchen and got a knife. I tried to run, but he grabed my waist and pulled me back. Before he put the knife to my stomach, the door opened, and he dropped the knife. Prince walked into the house and looked at us weirdly.

Prince:...ok...I'm going to my room now...

Roc pushed me onto the ground and walked back into the living room. Ej walked in and I ran up to my room. I collapsed onto my bed and began to cry onto my pillow.

Ej walked in soon after and sat next to me on my bed. He pulled me into a hug and let me cry into his chest. He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

Ej: You're too pretty to cry, did you know that?

I smiled and wiped my tears. I didn't even notice how incredibly SEXY this dude was, but it seemed as if I was forgetting something about him.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, passionately and hungrily. He laid me back on the bed, when I realized:

KAY IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!

Hi guys. Leaving cliff hangers like that is hilarious to me. I can't wait for you guys to hear what happens next! Who thinks she slept with him? Who thinks she said no? I think she said no...maybe...but anyway, will Ej go through wil Knight's plan? Find out later in
The Conjunction House