Happy Ending?

I figured you all needed closure on the character for now, so here you are...Trilogy is posted!!!

Kelly's P.O.V.

One week later...

I spent every second I could with Ray before he leaves tomorrow. I really like him and I'm sad he's leaving me.
I was in his room watching him pack. I was fighting tears as the thought of him possibly being shot and dying came across my mind.

Kelly: *whines and whimpers* Why are you leaving me?!

Ray: I'd rather die for my country and be a hero than to die being a nobody.

Kelly: But you're not a nobody! You're Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior!

Ray: No, I was Ray Ray from Mindles Behavior. Now I'm Rayan Smith, an American hero, or at least will be. I'm done with that boy band, and it's time I move on to bigger and better things. I've grown up, so it's time to be mature, instead of singing love songs with other guys.

Kelly: I-I want to get married.

Ray: What?

Kelly: I love you, it's obvious, and I want to get married!

Ray: So you're proposing to me?

Kelly: I guess I am. I'll get on one knee and everything. I just don't want anything to happen to you.

Ray: I'll be fine, I promise. It's just trainning for 8 weeks. I'll come and see you once I'm home and we can spend every second together. And make sure the offer to get married isn't up. I can see myself having a bunch of kids running around with no one else but you.

Kelly: Do you love me?

Ray: No...-

I sighed and walked to the door.  He grabbed my hand and kissed me.

Ray: I'm in love with you. We've only been together for a few weeks, but I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're special to me and I really love you.

He kissed me softly again and continued to pack. I sat on the bed and watched him closely.

Kelly: If you love me...show me how much...

He smirked and met me on the bed.

Roc's P.O.V.

Roc: So what are you going to do when you get there?

Kay: Meet my roommates and unpack. Have lunch, then walk around Detroit. (AYEEE That's where I'm from y'all!!!)

Roc: Becareful there. Ej said he grew up there and someone could steal your purse in a heartbeat.

Kay: I'll be fine. Pass me my laptop. I'm going to see Eminem's old trailer while I'm there.

We laughed and I put her laptop in her bag. I was helping her pack for college which was a bummer to see her leave.

Roc: I heard the best place to go is Easy like Sundae, they have the best froyo.

Kay: You should visit me sometime. We could go together.

Roc: I'll think about it. It snows like crazy up there.

Kay: No it doesn't. The weather is just bipolar. Put my shirts into that suitcase, please.

I did as she asked. And decided to change the subject to anything.

Roc: So how does it feel to finally get your cast off your leg?

Kay: I finally feel free, and no crutches! I need to shave though. *laughs*

Roc: In really gonna miss you and your brother. MB will never be the same without him.