Chapter 10 -k_thax

I hope you like this chapter. I have writers block, and Nia was at a funeral. It's wierd how 'Funeral' starts with 'Fun', but theres nothing fun about them. Anyway, forget that dumb comment I made. I think I have issues...

Nia pov(rj on the side)

Once we stepped foot into the party, girls ran around us screaming their heads off. I wouldn't blame them though, Roc is fine. Roc and I made our way through the crowd, and to the bar. I wasn't sure what drink I wanted, but I told the bartender any drink. He handed me the drink, and when I took a sip, I already knew I was too drunk.

Nia: Hey Roc, you know I love you right?

Roc: Yea, What's up?

Nia: Then drink this, and let's have some fun!

He refused to drink it, so I shrugged, and walked away. It was 12:21AM, and I was turning up. Roc wasn't dancing with me, so I drank somemore, and went to dance.

I saw Ray, and he was sitting down. I shrugged and walked over to him.

Nia: Hey Ray. You look lonely, maybe I can fix that.

I sat on his lap, and gave him a lap dance. We both were into it, so we moved to the dance floor, and grinded on each other. I felt someone grab my arm, and pull me away.

??: What were you doing? Why were you dancing on him.

Nia: Roc I-

Roc: You better have a good explanation, because-

I don't know what happened, but I threw up. I threw up all over his shoes. I think that's the last time I drink...for now.

Roc: Are you fucking serious?! I just bought these shoes!

Nia: Drinks always make you feel better.

He shrugged, and went to the bar. The man behind the counter gave him the same drink I had, and Roc chugged it immediately.

Nia: Now let's dance!

I can't remember what happened after that, but I know Kay, Prince, and Ej came, then the police came...

Alright. so here's your update. Go read Devastation by me, bye.