Chapter 1-k_thax

Go read book one Drama Drama and more Drama first. When i put the name next to the chapters, that means who wrote it. k_thax is me, and Nia is...Nia. Carry on.

Princeton's P.O.V.(pic of Kelly on the side)

Roc's idea was really stupid, but in a way, it was smart. If we all live together, she will me forced to talk to me right? I left Jade's house, and decided to take a long walk home. On my way, I saw three kids in an alley. One kid was pushed against the wall, and the other two was beating him up.

Prince: What are y'all doing?

The two kids ran away, and the kid that was getting beat up slouched to the ground. I saw blood on his face, and he looked horrible.

Prince: Man, you alright?

I helped him up, and he groaned in pain. It didn't look like he had any broken bones, so I was about to walk away.

??: Wait, I have a question for you.

He held up his hand and looked at me to desperately help him and listen.

Prince: No, I ask the questions around here. What's your name, age, where you from, and why did those kids beat you up?

??: The name's Wess. Wess West.

Prince: That's the dumbest name I ever heard.

I laughed in his face. His face changed from pain to anger. It looked like he had anger issues.

Wess: Don't make fun of my name! North West is a dumb name, Blue Ivy is a stupid name, and I most certainly think Princeton is the dumbest.

He spat in my face. I'm guessing he lives on the streets, because if he brushed his teeth with Aim this morning, it smells like he missed. He also had the worst BO in the world. It made my nose burn and my insides rot. I should just turn and walk away because if he askes me to sleep at my place and use my resources, I'm raising hell.

Prince: First, North West is a clever name. Second, leave Blue Ivy alone. Just because she needs a comb, and Edge Controll, doesnt mean she has a dumb name. Lastly, Princeton is the sexiest name of all guys. Now,answer my questions before I call the cops.

Wess: Alright. I'm 15, and I'm from the Bronx. I'm in a gang called Death Crew, but call me Icee, because that's my 'gang name'. Those boys beat the shit outta me, because I stole their weed, and I went on their territory. It's a small not clearly thought out gang though, because me and my boys are gonna fuck them up. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join the gang.

Prince: Sounds like a plan. Where you headed to?

Wess: My crew is in the trap. Know anyone else who wants to join?

I though of it for a while. Roc is helping Nia with her baby, Ray and I aren't on speaking terms, so my last choice is Ej. He's been my friend forever, and I know if things get rough, he would dodge a bullet for me.

Prince: Yea, my bro Ej. I'll ask him now.

I texted him the info.

KingPrince- Yo Ej, meet me at 12543 Dexter street. I got an offer we won't pass up.

E-to the-J- Alright man. Be there in 5.

And just like that, we joined a gang...

It was our birthday. We turned up, but we are 300 miles apart, so it wasn't together. Anyway, What are Ej's plans? I have something in store for you all. And, we'll see how much Jade cares for Kayla. Bye. ~K_Thax

Go read Devastation right now. It's written by yours truely, so I I hope you like it. Peace.