Chapter 27-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

My mom and dad were spending an awful long time in the room together. Believe it or not, I think my mom killed my dad and is hiding his body right now.

Kay: *knocks on the door* Mom? Are you alright?

Jade: *moans* I'm better than alright.

Kay: Um...ok...well Ray and I are ready, so we'll stop over to Prince's house.

Connor: *grunts* Bye.

Ray grabbed his keys and we drove to Prince's house. When we walked in, the house was completely quiet. I guess everyone was in their rooms, except for Prince, who was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

Kay: Hey Prince.

Ray: Sup.

Prince; Hey.

Kay: Where is everybody? This house is deserted.

Prince: Kelly and Nisha went shopping, Nia and Roc wont come out of their rooms. And Ej...I don't know where he his.

Kay: Prince, can I talk to you for a sec?

Prince: Sure, what's up?

Kay: I have a doctor's appointment soon, and I want you to be there. And in 2 months, we get to see the sex of the baby. It wouldn't be right if I got alone, and I need some support, since you're the father and all.

Prince: Sure, I'd love to go. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't wait for you to have my baby. I hope its a girl.

Kay: *giggles* Why?

Prince: Because I want her to look like you. She's gonna be my Princess, and you can be my queen.

He planted a soft kiss upon my lips and smiled.

Kay: Well I hope it's a boy. I always wanted a son or a little brother. If we do have a son, I'm naming him Charlie, or Jacob just like you.

Prince: I want to name or daughter, if we have one, Charlotte or Kym.

I started to think alot about Ej and I's relationship. I dont even love him like I really did or want to, but with Prince, I love him, but I keep telling myself not to love him. Love is so confusing, but in a few months, the only person I will love is my baby.

Prince: Can I ask you something?

Kay: Sure.

Prince: Do you love me?

Kay: Prince-

Prince: I know I did some horrible things in the past and I keep making mistakes, but I really really love you. In fact, I'm in love with you. I keep making these horrible mistakes because I don't want to loose you. If I could change the past, trust me, I will. I'm really sorry for all of the things that I did and I really want you back. Please, give me one more chance and I could change everything.

Kay: Prince...I...

I was at a loss for words, so I kissed him. I had too much on my mind right now to think of words. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but the kiss was too heated to separate.

??: Kay?

??: Prince?

Angel and RJ came down the stairs once more.

Angel: Eww you guys have kooties!

Rj: That's nasty!

Kay/Prince: *Touches them* Now you have kooties!

Angel: Gross! You know I hate grems!

Prince: Kay, watch this.

He played that dumb 'I got your nose' game with Angel and she started to cry.

Angel: Give it back! Where did my nose go?! *cries*

Prince: Now you have no nose and kooties!

Angel: *cries and screams* Mom?!?! Mommy?!

Nia ran down the stairs, but she stoped when she saw me. She bent down to Angel's level, without acknowledging me and found out what happened to Angel.

Nia: Baby, what happened?!

Angel: *cries and screams* Prince took my nose and gave me kooties!

Nia: Really Prince?!

Prince: She said I had kooties first!

Kay: Um...hello Nia! You didn't see me wave the first time?!

Nia: Oh...um...I-I uh...Hi.

She fake smiled and went back to her room. Ray came down with a confused look.

Ray: What's wrong with Nia? She seems...different...

Kay: I know. She only stutters when she needs to tell a secret...

Prince: Now I'm dying to find ou the secret.

Ray: It must be big, because she hardly talked to us or looked at us.

Prince: Kay, maybe you should go talk to her, and Ray, you should talk to Ej and Roc. They have unspoken beef, I can feel it.

Kay/Ray: Alright. Be right back...

I'm going to my state capital, Lansing, to debate for my school. I won't write for a few days!! So excited to meet other kids from other schools lol!!!

What's gonna happen when they talk? Will Ej and Nia admitt to what they did? Or keep it a secret and become secret lovers? How will Kay and Ray react? Find out later in...
The Conjunction House

~k_thax