Chapter 19-k_thax

This chapter may be short, because this past week has been hell for me. Before you get the wrong idea, I'm going to Ohio August 1, so I've been shopping with my family, and other crazy things. I think I'll find Bigfoot while I'm there with as much stuff we're bringing. I don't think it'll fit in our car, but it's worth a shot.

Kay's P.O.V.

Kay: Ej...

Ej: Kay, I'm so sorry. I cannot watch you leave out of my life. I'll do anything to make you stay with me. Please...I'm in love with you.

I couldn't stand to hear his pity any longer. I grabbed his shirt, and kissed him. His love didn't feel real though. Nothing ever feels real while you're pregnant except for fatigue.

He lifted me up, and laid me back on the couch. He didn't bother to break the kiss, until I tugged on his shirt.

Ej: We can't do this.

I looked into his brown eyes, and saw no emotion. His face said somerhing totally different. He looked at me like he wanted to hurt my feelings deeply.

Kay: Why?

Ej: You're pregnant. I don't want to hurt the baby.

He had a cold smirk on his face, but he was laughing to imply it was a joke. I just fake laughed along with him.

Kay: Listen, I want to come back to the house, but I can't deal with you guys by myself. I just need to get away from all of the craziness. There's too much drama for me and my baby.

Ej: Our baby.

Kay: Ej, it's not your baby. It's Prince's.

Ej: I don't care. If Prince won't act like a real father, then I'll be the father in that baby's life.(nia's a.n: aww that was so cute gotta wigga #whitenigga finna shed a tear) I will do anything to keep you with me.

Kay: Thank you

He grabbed my face, and looked into my eyes. It was hard, because I thought looking Prince was my biggest fear, but it's Ej I'm afraid of. It's like a huge red flag in my face that I'm ignoring or something. He planted a soft kiss on my lips that made me want more. I just craved him right now like I'm really craving the chocolates and ice cream on the coffee tableright next to me.

Five seconds later, Nia just bursts through the door. I didn't really notice her untill she smacked my hand.

Nia: No Intimacy if you're pregnant.

Kay: Nia-

Nia: Kay, please come back home. If you don't, mindless behavior will break up. You're the one holding that house together, and with out you in it, it's hell. Please come back for my sanity?

Kay: Nia I....

Nia: Please.

Kay: Nia, I just can't right now.

Nia: And why is that? I didn't drive 3 hours to get you for nothing.

Kay: Well, for starters, I just moved all this shit in here, and I'm pregnant. I'm not moving my things again. And there's too much drama going on at your house for me and my baby. I'm not feelin' it Nia.

She sighed. I saw her steal a hershy's bar from the coffee table, and turned to leave.

Nia: Alright I understand. Ej, are you coming back with me?

Ej: Nope. I'm staying here with bae.

Nia: Whatever. I'll be back. Trust me.

She left the apartment apparently pissed at my decision. I sighed, and snuggled next to Ej. As I slowly started to drift to sleep, I heard him mutter something very unpleasent.

Ej: All apart of the plan...

What does Ej mean by 'plan'? And what does mean Nia meant by'I'll be back? Friday thru Tuesday I won't be at home. I'll be in Ohio camping with my dad's side of the family. It's funny how I notice my mom's side of the family has good ass hair and light skin, while my dad has nigga hair, and brown skin. I'm a cute mixutre of carmel skin with nurls-nigga curls- lmao. Anyway, I won't write for a few days, so bye!