Chapter 21-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

*Recap*

Connor: Princess, I could never hate you. I actually called you and Rayan here for a reason...

Kay/Ray: What's wrong?

Connor: Your mother and I....

Ray: What Connor?

Connor: Since when did you call me that?

Ray: Since I found out you're not my father.

Jade: *walks down the stairs and mumbles* You just might be the father.

Connor/Kay/Ray: What?

Jade: I didn't say anything...

My dad sighed and we all took a seat on the couch, sitting distantly, of course. My dad checked his phone, the stood up.

Connor: We need to leave. We all have to go someplaces before 5.

We all walked to the garage that held all of my parent's cars. My dad got his keys to his all black Mercedes but before we got in, I took a look at my mom and dad and how they didn't bother to look at each other.

Kay: I'm not going anywhere untill you tell us what's going on.

My mother looked at the ground with tears in her eyes. My father couldn't even look me in the eye, so I inew something was completely wrong.

Connor: Your mother and I are...uh...getting a divorce...

My heart stopped, and I couldn't breath. I couldn't believe the were getting a divorce. My mother began to cry, as Ray held her.

Kay: W-what?

Tears began to flow from my eyes, because I knew it was my fault, it was my fault.

Kay: I'm so sorry...this is all my fault!

Connor: It's not your fault, not at all.

He hugged me close, but it only made me feel worse. I knew it was my fault.

My mother and I both stood there crying in their arms. My brother gave me hurtful glares and I knew I was all alone.

We decided we spent more than enough time feelin sorry for ourselves, and began to drive.

I put my head on the window, and got caught up in my thoughts. I immediately thought back to all of the mistakes I've made this past year.

I got a drink from the bar, and I got a little drunk. I was sober enough to realize what was happening. I looked for Prince because our favorite song was on. I walked up the stairs, and heard moaning. I ignored it because I didn't want to be nosey. I continued walking down the hall, when I heard two familiar voices.

??: Prince im about to-

Prince: Kelly, hold it.

I gasped, and opened the door. The sight I saw was horrible; my boyfriend having sex with his ex. I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped off the necklace he bought me last week, and threw it on the floor.

Kayla: You're such a liar.

Prince: Kay, wait, it's not what it looks like.

Kay: Save it Prince. We're through. Don't call or text me again. loose my nunber. I hate you!

Tears were streaming down my face. He cheated on me, after he promised me he wouldn't do it. I stormed out of the party, and drove home with Prince's car.