Chapter 46-k_thax

*recap*

Lauren: Where's Amy?

Jade: On the fifth floor.

After a second, I saw Lauren's face change from happy to angry.

Lauren: I-I want to see her...

Jade's P.O.V.

The elevator ride was long and quiet. I couldn't find the right words to say to a sister I didn't know I had for 34 years. We quickly and quietly got off of the elevator and walked into Amy's room. She was sitting on her bed looking different from when I last saw her. Her eyes were red, meaning she was high as hell.

Jade: *sighs* Where did you get the weed from-

Lauren: Amy Daniels?

Amy: If you're like the police, I'm not her.

Lauren: I'm a physcologist, actually, Lauren Tripp, I'm your daughter.

Amy: Huh?

Lauren: I'm the daughter you had 35 years ago at the Hutzel Hospital. The daughter that was born at exactly 4:15 am. The same daughter who's mother abandoned her and left her in the hospital by herself, just hours old. The daughter who grew up in foster care and was neglected and beaten and molested. The daughter who grew up not knowing who her real mother and father was, and thought they just didn't want her. The daughter who always thought she wasn't good enough for society and starved herself on a daily basis. The daughter who is broken to pieces and can't trust anyone because on the day of April 26, 1978, her mother abandoned her and left her to fend for herself, bound to be broken and never fixed.

That speech was deep as hell...I can see why she's mad though, because Amy had her priorities mixed up and put alcohol and drugs over her own children.

Lauren: I've hated you for many years for just dumping me in the hospital and taking off. Ever since I was little I dreamed of meeting you and prepared for the best and worst and planned everything I would say to you. Now that I see you in person, I'm speaking from the heart, and I fucking hate you!!!!

Amy: Listen, I'm sorry, I was only 15, what was I suposed to do?! I couldn't keep you-

Lauren: So you thought dropping your daughter off with strangers would help? You're fucked up Amy Daniels, you're a fucked up woman that I have no respect for.

Amy: But-

Jade: You've created enough excuses in my life, and I'm sure she doesn't want to hear them either.

Laura: And you-

She turned and pointed to me with even more rage.

Lauren: I despise you too. You've had the perfect life living with your mother and father and now you talk down to Amy?! That's bullshit, excuse my french.

Jade: My life was no where near perfect, so don't come here assuming that you know shit, but you're clueless as hell. I'm not feeling sorry for you either, because the shit that happened to you, happened to me! I was abused everyday by a woman that was suposed to love me! I was neglected for 16 years until I had enough and got pregnant and moved out, still struggling with two kids and a husband. Yeah, you've seen worse, but your hell doesn't even compare to mine.

I left the room, pissed and went back to the waiting room where Ray and everyone else sat.

Ray's P.O.V.

I was about to ask my mom why she looked mad, but before words escaped my mouth, Keisha and Walter walked in.

Walter: Prince gets released in two days, so in two days, we'll be in the studo working hard and ready to produce your new album.