Chapter 13-k_thax

Prepare for this long dramatized chapter that took three days to write. I really hope you like it, I was truely dieing to write this chapter.

Kay's P.O.V.

I walked over to the payphone, and dialed my dad's number. He answered on the third ring, and sounded really tired. I tried not to slur my words, and get my cute act going on.

Kay: Hey daddy. I miss you.

Dad: Did you really call me at 4A.M just to tell me that? I'm going back to bed.

Kay: No, don't hang up! I really need a favor.

Dad: What is it?

Kay: So... We were at a club, and I don't really remember what happened, but were in jail. Can you you bail us out?

Dad: What the fuck did you do to get in jail?!

Kay: Calm down daddy. Ray will explain later, but can you please get us out?

Dad: No. I have work in 4 hours. You mother will get you before then. Bye.

Kay: Daddy! Please don't hang up! I don't want mom to get us, because if she does, I won't come back alive.

Dad: No. I really want to sleep.

I started fake crying, that really sounded real.

Dad: Oh don't cry. Uhg, ok, I'll be there before 8. Bye baby girl.

I hung up, and sighed. I sat on the cold, hard bench in the cell, and put my head on whoever was next to me.

Ray: What did he say, faker?

Kay: He'll be here before 8. And fake crying was the only way I could get out of the punishment. If you fake cried with mom, she wouldn't bail you out at all.

I looked up to see who I was laying on, and it was Kelly. She was half asleep. She was about to drool on my shoulder.

Kay: Eww! Get the fuck away from me!

I quickly got up, and sat next to Ray. I swung my feet over his lap, and put my head on his chest. He hugged me, and put his head on top of mine. I remember whenever I was really sleepy, and didn't want to sleep in my bed, Ray would just hold me in his arms, and I fell asleep.

Before my eyes shut completely, I saw Roc and Nia talking to Ej in hushed voices. They constantly glanced over at me, and my stomach. I wasn't in the mood to argue or hide it, so I fell asleep.

~~~~

??: You're free to go.

I heard a muffled voice wake me up. The police officer was standing on the other side of the bars, unlocking the cell. I looked around, and everyone was asleep, but Ej and Kelly. I heard him whisper something in her ear, then she gasped, and looked at me rudely. Again, I wasn't in the mood to do anything, but sleep, so I left it alone, and woke everyone else up.

I saw my dad walk into the cell, and I immediately hugged him. I don't ever remember being this happy to see him.

Kay: Thank you so much. I thought I was going to be in here forever.

Dad: I'm really disappointed in all of you. Let's go.

The girls walked out of the cell first, and my dad gave us all a disapproving look. The guys walked out last, and my dad smacked them all in the back of their necks. When we made it outside, the sunlight hit my face, and cameras snapped. Some security guards did bad jobs of of protecting us from the paparazzi, because they all stopped us, and asked questions. Once we were safely in the car, my dad spoke.