Chapter 23-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

Amy: ...who are you? *slurs and squints her eyes at the sunlight pouring through the door.*

Jade: Mother...

Amy: *gasps* Oh...Jade! *slurs* You finally came back to visit me, your own mother! Come in!

She opened the door wider and led us to the left, where her trashy living room was. There were beer bottles everywhere, paper lying around, and I saw a few mice and roaches.

Amy: Take a seat.

We all looked at her like we were crazy, because I know for a fact I'm not siting on her dirty, infested couch. I was curious, so I looked at all the pictures, and they were mostly of my mother when she was a baby. One picture that caught my eye, was one of Amy, my mom, and I'm guessing it was her dad, but the picture hung on the wall, broken. He looked amazing! He had long, brown hair, that you could tell it was curly, and he had amazing eyes just like Prince. He had brown skin, then my dumb brain finally realized that my mother was biracial.

Amy: *slurs and continues to drink* So...Jade, I see you had your baby, two actually...

Jade: Yes mother. This is Rayan and Kayla.

Amy: *scoffs and chuckles* And I see you married that guy, what was his name? Chase?

Jade: Connor...

Amy: Oh yes, him. I'm surprised he didn't leave yet. Bet he's still thinking about it.

Ray and I gave my dad a dirty glare and he didn't say anything in response, he just felt worse.

Jade: Mother-

Amy: Oh shut up! I just missed you... that's all...

She had a devious look on her face, as she pushed a piece of my mom's hair behind her hair making her flinch.

Jade's P.O.V.

Amy: ...I just missed you...that's all...

She smirked at me, and pushed my hair behind my ear. I flinched when she touched my face, because the last time I saw her, she beat the crap out of me, again.

Amy: I see you've been an awesome mother, because this one is pregnant, sarcam intended. And I heard the other one got two girls pregnant.

She pointed at Kay and Ray, and Kay's face turned red with anger. My mother dug her nails into my skin when she grabbed my wrist. I bit my lip to keep from crying, and whimpering in pain. She pulled me into the front hall and gave me an intense look into my eyes.

Amy: You're nothing, do you know that?

I recieved a hard slap across the face. I couldn't believe I was a grown woman, but my mother keeps abusing me. I don't know how much more of this I could take.

Amy: I knew you would get pregnant at 16, but now it's your daughter too? You should've aborted her too.

She punched me in the face, making me fall to the ground. She kicked me until she was out of breath. I sat there, crying in pain, but I had to get up.

I struggled with my mom watching me trying to stand. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up so we were now facing each other.

Amy: And now, here's my chance to kill like I should've done a while ago.

She pulled a pocket knife out of her slut boots, and before she had a chance to cut me, I got a hold her long, greesy, dirt, tangled, *I can go on and on* probably, by now, lice in fested, blonde hair and pulled her to the ground. I took the knife and threw it somewhere off into the kitchen. I threw continuous punches, kicks, and slaps. All those years I took her beatings and abuse and now it's her turn.