Chapter 36-k_thax

Jade's P.O.V.

Beep beep beep

My alarm clock sounded and I groaned as I sat up against the head board. I checked my phone and noticed I had several texts and missed calls. I also noticed I was only in my bra and panties, and Julian was shirtless in his boxers, sleeping peacefully next to me. My heart began to beat crazily from not remembering the events that happened last night. I shook him and he groaned, turning over to ignore me.

Jade: Julian! Wake up!

Julian: Why?

Jade: *whispers* Julian, did we have sex last night?!

Julian: No. Don't nobody wanna touch you.

Jade: *punches him* I'm serious! Did we?!

Julian: *sighs and sits up* No. Things got crazy and we stopped kissing and you went to throw up a few hours ago, remember?

I honestly didn't remember anything. The last thing I do remember though, was stripping while kissing. I sighed and got up. My head pounded and throbbed with every step. I walked over to one of my suit cases and pulled out a tank top and sweats. I ran into the bathroom and hovered the toilet, throwing up. Julian came in afterward, pushing my hair out of my face. He reached to his left and got a ruberband off of the counter and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

Julian: Are you done yet? You're making me want to throw up.

Jade: Yeah, sorry. This is the worst hang over ever.

Julian: I've had worse, trust me.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my head started to spin when I got up. Julian helped me up and walked me over to the bed.

Julian: Take some asprin, and you'll feel better.

He passed me the bottle, and I really wanted to take the whole bottle, but I took two and drank a sip of water.

Julian: What time is it?

Jade: It's *looks at clock* 2am? But I heard my alarm go off.

Julian: Just set it again for 5:45 and go back to sleep. Try to sleep off your head ache.

I sighed and nodded. I kissed his cheek and turned off the lamp. I snuggled next to him, wrapping his arms around me and falling to sleep again.

Bleep bleep bleed

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock again, making the annoying noise stop. It actually sounded like Sponge Bob's alarm clock when it sounded in my sleep. I groaned and got up again. My head ache was near gone, and I felt somewhat better. I got my clothes that I picked out earlier and went into the shower.

When I was done getting ready, there was a knock at the door. I cautiously opened it, and Ray was standing there. I let him in and made some coffee while greeting him.

Ray: Hey mom.

Jade: Hey babe. Why are you here this early?

Ray: I couldn't really sleep. Mostly because I woke up to a pillow trying to suffocate me.

Jade: What?! Who would-

Ray: Angel...That girl is the devil's child, I swear.

Jade: Well, she Is your child...

Ray: Yeah, I know, but I didn't know parenthood would be this hard.

Jade: I pushed your big head out of me and put up with your mess for 18 years, and you think you've had a rough time parenting? *scoffs* You don't know the struggle.