Chapter 9-k_thax

Kay's P.O.V.

It was 8:30 when we got back to the house, everyone got ready to go to the party, but me and Ej. Ej was unpacking like he said he was, and I was in my room eating ice cream and thinking of ways to tell everyone I was pregnant. I thought I had an idea before Nia interrupted me.

Nia: Bye Kay. We're leaving.

Kay: Bye. Don't have too much fun without me.

Nia: Yeah right.

She closed my bedroom door, and they all left. I was watching Netflix on my Laptop, when I got bored. It was about 9:30, so I figured Ej wasn't asleep yet. I went downstairs, and I looked in the back yard, and Ej was in the pool, skinney dipping. I thought it would be hilarious to take his clothes.

I slid the door open, and I snuck around, and got his clothes. I guess he saw me, and he scared the hell outta me.

Ej: So you like to take people's clothes huh?

Kay: You scared me! And I would only take them, if they're skinney dipping at night.

Ej: Ok, so join me. Let's skinney dip together.

Kay: No. But I'll get in with you.

I took off my sandals, all my jewelry, and my shorts, and tank top. I put my my hair in a messy bun, and jumped in. The water was freezing cold.

Kay: Why is it so cold?

Ej: I'll warm you up.

He put his arms around my waist, and pushed me closer to him and I put my arms around his neck. He had the prettiest eyes which we're a deep coffee colored brown. I thought I was in love again, and maybe I am. I pressed my lips against his soft pink lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I felt a hard object if you know what I mean.

We let each other go, and stood there breathless. I got out of the pool, and put my shorts and jewelry back on.

Ej: Throw me a towel please.

I gave him a towel, and he got out of the pool. We walked into the kitchen, and I sat on the bar stool.

Ej: Let's play a game. 21 questions, but with shots.

He searched the kitchen for liquor, and when he found some, he got 2 glasses.

Kay: So if you're lying, you take a shot?

Ej: Yeah, well, something like that. I'll start. Are you a virgin?

Kay: No comment.

Ej: Take a shot.

I drank the liquor in one gulp, and I felt the alcohol get into my system already.

Kay: Ok...Are you a virgin?

Ej: ...

Kay: Take a shot.

He laughed, and took the shot anyway. I think after this game, we will be drinking out of the bottles.

Ej: Do you have feelings for me?

Kay: Maybe.

Ej: Take a shot. I love this game.

I laughed, and poured myself a whole glass. I drank it within 10 seconds, and I knew, I was drunk.

Kay: Do you love me?

He did the same as I did, and drank a whole glass. He sat next me, and I went and sat on his lap.

Ej: To be honest, I am falling for you. Be my girl, and I can show you what it feels like to truely love someone. I can give you what you've ever wanted and more. I can show you the best parts of love. Be my girl, and I can love you right, the way Prince never did. Be my girl, because I love you.

Kay: If you can give me anything I want right now, it would be you.

He took my hand, and led me to his room, which was next to mine. He laid me on the bed, and closed the door. He turned off the light, and I got goosebumps. I felt him lay back on the bed, and take my shorts off. He kissed me, and my legs wrapped around his waist again. My panties ended up on the lampshade.

I know I shouldn't be doing this now, but I couldn't stop myself. I was caught up in the heat of the moment.I guess you can say I was drunk in love. (Lmao, get it? I'm so smart. #Dead) I felt him kiss my neck, then my stomach, then my sweet spot. He kept his word, and loved me the right way.

Prince's P.O.V.

I stayed home too. I wasn't sure what Ej had in his sneaky mind to steal my girl. I heard foot steps coming upstairs. I peeked through my door, and saw him and Kay go into his room. He locked the door, so I couldn't see what was going on. 10 minutes later, I heard moaning. I quietly walked to the door, and pressed my ear against it.

Kay: Yesss!

Ej: What's my name?!

Kay: Eli!

Ej: Nope. What's my name?!

Kay: Daddy!!!!!!

I just wanted to throw up again. Nothing is more horrible than watching the girl you love fall for another guy....

Ok. Kay is getting a little nasty. What do you think? Keep reading, bye. ~K_Thax