Chapter 15 -k_thax

Prince's P.O.V.

K_Thax been selfish, and didn't want to explain what happened when we joined the gang at first, so here it goes.

Last week-

Ej met us outside of the house, and we walked in together. As soon as we stepped foot in the house, everyone stopped what they were doing, and stared at us like we were outcasts, which we were. Everyone was either playing cards, smoking, or drinking. One man with skin as light as mine, braids long like Ray's, and a bandana stood up, and got in my face.

??: Yo New York, who are these pretty boys?

Wess: My name is Icee, not New York, but this is Princeton, and Ej. They're newbies.

The guy looked us up and down. He laughed in our faces, then looked serious.

??: New York, the name Icee isn't going to stick on you, but I should call you stink, because you smell like wet puppies and ass spray.

Wess: (I'm going to refer Wess as New York now.) It's been a long day. I'm going to take a shower, and order pizza.

He disappeared up the stairs I didn't notice that was behind me.

??: My name is Levi Blue, but call me Knight. Are you pretty boys sure you want to join a gang? Other gangs won't take skinney jeans and earnings seriously, well except for our two girls in the gang. They're hard core. Anyway, if you want to join the gang, you have to prove that you're loyal, and will have our backs. Well put you to the test tonight. But for now, welcome to the gang. And, you need gang names, so you have 2 seconds to pick them, go.

Prince: Um....

Ej: Axe

Prince: Why would you pick that name dumb ass?

Ej: Because I did.

Knight: Well Prineton from Mindless Behavior, your name is Curly. If you got a problem, I can solve it with a bullet to your brain. Now, let's go.

We all piled up in his car, and drove to some alley kind of far from where I live. He told us all to get out.

Knight: Let's do this. Yall know the drill for the newbies.

He pushed us against a brick wall, and everyone threw punches at us everywhere. I saw this in a movie once, a guy joined a gang, and they beat him up as a part of initiation. I stood there, and took the beatings, that were soon over.

Knight: That was just part one of initiation. Mister, Redd, get them guns and the stuff. Let's see if they survive.

Two guys gave us both two guns, and a bag full of drugs. Knight walked up to us, and gave us instructions.

Knight: Make one grand each, and you're officially apart of the gang. If you make less, you'll have to face the big guy, me. See if you can survive out here in the streets, and come back in 10 hours, or else.

He got in the car, and left with the other 5 gang members he came with. I was smart. I would sell the drugs, make money, and get a bit more drugs. Ej went on one corner, and I stood on another. The first customer came up to me, and almost everything I had. I was done in two hours, and Ej sold everything before I did. I decided to get into some more trouble and get away with it.

There was a gang called The Riders. My dad was in it before he lefr my mom. He taught me everything about it. I knew their hide out, and I could do major destruction to it too.

Kay's P.O.V.

I was out getting some fresh air, when I saw photographers and paparazzi taking pictures of me. They asked me questions about everything that had to do with me and the boys.

Photographer 1: Kayla, why did you go to jail?

Kay: Because I-

Photographer 2: Kayla, why did you and Princeton break up?

Kay: Because he-

Photographer 1: Kayla....what's your favorite color?

Kay: Damn, can I ever finish a sentence around here?!

Photographer 2: Why are you such a bitch?

When that woman said that, I was aboutto punch her in the face. Before my knuckles collided with her nose, I saw Nia.

Kay: Oh god. Why is Nia here?!

Paparazzi 3: Guys, there's Roc Royal's girlfriend. Let's go.

They left me alone, and tried to irritate Nia, but she hurried up, and walked to her car. As she drove off, she looked directly at me. I put my head down, and kept my sunglases on as she drove away. I speed walked to my car, and drove to my new apartment. Life will be hard avoiding them...

Hey guys, I hope you like it. I just got a great idea above ↑ so I have a surprise in store for you. Bye. ~K_Thax