Chapter 4 k_thax

Nia Pov (pic of nisha on side)

I had to ride with Ej, Angel, Rj, and Nisha. Everything was ok, when I heard Ej think out loud.

Ej: I love Kay, but she never notices me.

Nia: Woah...what?!

Ej: Just forget what I just said. I didn't say anything.

Nia: No, I think you just said you love my best friend. Newsflash: You have to go to her, and tell her, or your chances are over. I can be like your...wing woman.

Nisha: Newsflash: I stole your boyfriend.

All was well before she made that little comment. If I had a gun, her blood would be sprinkling everywhere, so imagine what I would do if I had a knife. I ripped off my seatbelt, and launched myself into the second row from the passenger seat. I grabbed a hold of her hair, and banged her face into the window. (yeah lets stab her with a tv as well~Nia)

I was satisfied when I saw blood fron her nose, and she didn't say anything else. I always put a bitch back in place.

We had to pull over, when Kay and Prince were throwing up. I got suspicious about her, but brushed it off a bit. This secret must be pretty huge not to tell your best friend...

I messed up my sleep schedule once again, and wrote this. I cant go back to sleep. Summer is my vampire days. Anyways, go to my profile, and check out my books @k_thax I hope you like them. bye.