Chapter 12 -k_thax

Nia pov(ANGEL ON SIDE)

I'm in a police car, because...I don't even know what happened. Kay and Kelly were fighting, so Nisha thought it was ok to fight me. Of corse I beat her ass. I saw so much blood, I don't even know who it was coming from. I think it was unsafe for the four of us to be in the car together, because I went to a Scared Straight trial once, and I know how to get out of handcuffs.

Police officer 1: I hope you guys know you're banned from the club.

Nia: Damn it!

Kay: I demand to go back there! I didn't finish my bottle!

Nisha: My parents are lawyers. I want to speak to them.

Kelly: Nisha, shut up. We all know you were a pregnant run away at 13. Plus, your parents are cab drivers.

Nia: Hush mode Bitch!

Nisha: You got something else to say?! Because I could beat that ass again!

Nia: Last time I checked, you didn't hit me at all. Look at your face, it's bleading because I beat Your ass.

Nisha: I swear I'm gonna-

Police officer 2: If you don't shut up, I'm puting you in prison for 23 years.

I silently laughed. If she did go to prison, I bet Ray would put Rj up for adoption. The car stopped in front of the station, and yanked us out. Cameras flashed in our faces, and asked us questions. A magazine reporter took thousands of pictures, and made her video for the magazine.

Magazine reporter: This is Millie Rivers live on the scene of Mindless Behavior, and their girlfriends being arrested. Let's see what they have to say. This is Roc Royal's girlfriend, Nia, what do you want to say?

She shoved a camera in my face, and everyone else's. I was surprised the officers didn't wave them off, because they were on tv, so they were satisfied.

Nia: I don't remember what happened, but we're banned from the club.

Millie Rivers: Ok. Here's Prince's Ex, Kayla. What do you have to say?

Kay: I didn't finish my bottle! I have to go back!

Why is Kay so worked up about that damn bottle?! She struggled, and tried to get away from the officers, but they had firm grips on her arms. Nisha was next.

Millie Rivers: Here's Ray's girlfriend, Nisha. Any quick words?

Nisha: My parents are lawyers, and I'm not talking to anyone untill I see them!

Kelly: Nisha shut up! Your parents drive taxi's, so shut the fuck up with that shit!

Millie Rivers: And that was Kelly, Prince's mistress. Let's look at the boys, who just got out of their cop cars. Let's see Roc Royal.

Roc Royal: Ray has another thing coming.

Ray: He stole my girl.

Ej: Prince is jealous, because Kay is mine.

Ray: You two shouldn't like my sister anyway.

Prince: Bet she likes me more.

Ej: Really?! So why did we-

Millie Rivers: Ok boys! That's all the time we have for right now, but stay tuned for more information.

The officers pushed the 8 of us into a cell. That was a horrible Idea, because there was drama just bound to happen.

Nisha: My parents, who are lawyers, said I always get to have one phone call.

Kelly: Shut up pregnant runaway.

Police officer 1: You get one phone call. make it quick.

Ray: We have to call mom.

Kay: No! We're calling dad. Mom will lecture us all, and tell us her oh so famous line; 'I told you so'.

Ray: Dad will kill me if I called.

Kay: I'll do it. I'm his favorite, and I can talk him out of our punishment.

Nia: Hurry up! My head hurts.

Kay followed the officer to the phone, and called her dad. This will be horrible later...

Hey guys! I just realized Prince never told his story of how he joined a gang, so that will be cleared in about 2 chapters. Hope you liked it, bye.                                ~K_Thax