Chapter 3-k_thax

Kayla's P.O.V.(princeton on the side)

I was sitting in my mom's livingroom with Everyone else, waiting for Nia, Angel, and Roc. I was as uncomfortable as I could ever be. My mom was sitting across from me, with the same stupid smirk I wish I could slap right now. Kelly was sitting right next to me on my right. She was wearing much more expensive clothes than the last time I saw her. Actually, I didn't see her with clothes on the last time, because she was fucking my boyfriend.

My blood was boiling, and this point I was feeling mixed emotions. I was angry, sad, and...sick? I got up, and went outside to the backyard. I wasn't ready to tell my parents, Prince, or even Nia I was pregnant. My best option is to keep quiet untill they find out.

When I cooled myself down, everyone was in the car waiting on me and Nia. She looked at me funny, and had a questionable look.

Nia: Are you ok? You look a little sick.

Kayla: I'm perfectly fine. Let's go they're waiting.

We walked to the car, with Ray driving, Roc in the passenger seat, prince in the second row, Kelly next to him, and I sat all the way in the third row. Everyone else was in the second Enclave.

The ride to the house was long, and I started to get car sick.

Kayla: Ray, pull over. I don't feel so well.

Ray: No. We're almost there. Cant you just wait?

Kayla: I think I'm going to-

I didn't finish my sentance before I threw up. The chunky liquid sprayed all over Kelly and Prince. Kelly screamed, and Prince put a hand over his mouth.

Prince: Pull over!

Ray kept driving. I guess he didnt notice the pink chunks that exited ny stomach. Prince joined me, and threw up everywhere. His green barf went into her hair and on the windshield.

Ray: EWW! Get away! That's gross!

He stopped the car, and I stumbled out along with prince, and finished emptying my stomach. Nia ran up to me, and held my hair.

Nia: You're sick. I knew it. Let's hurry up and get to the stupid house, and  you need to rest.

Kayla: No, I'm fine. Im just...

I decided not to finish my sentance, and got into the second Enclave. We drove litterally two minutes untill we were at the house. I sighed, because this is the start of a bad beginning...

This chapter sucks. Summer is here, so I will write evveryday. Also, go read my book Revealed Secrets. I think it's the best book I've ever written. See ya.            ~K_Thax